Chapter 15

Chapter 15

"Even if I would know you sooner, I would never give you attention in my life. (Y/N) has a very good soul," he described, hugging me so tightly, as if he was afraid to lose me at any moment and I could chew and whimper somewhere.

Amanda looked at him stupidly, smiled innocently, and ran her fingers in her tips of hair to look innocent. It won't work at Ame, it would have no influence to him. - I'm one hundred percent sure. "We want to spend our date in peace. We don't need anyone who follows our every step," Ame tried to explain in a friendly and calm manner.

Amanda ignored this statement and came up to us and put her hand on Ame's arm. This touch makes me that my teeth got sharp. Ame somehow noticed and pushed Amanda with his free arm away from him. "Leave me alone. I don't want anything from you,"he said this time a little louder, so that the people, who passed, gave us funny odd look or stopped to watch the spectacle. Amanda, of course, liked this kind of attention. What else could you expect of her?

"Just drop (Y/N) and come with me," Amanda tried to convince the blue head man. He grabbed her wrist away from his arm, walking close to her and whispering quietly but dangerously. "I would never leave her because I like her a very much. So don't say I have to leave her for you. "As he said that, his eyes light up.

Some people around us clapped when they heard what Ame said.

W-What did he just say? H-He likes me VERY MUCH? Did he mean friendly or did he mean that he LOVES me?

My eyes became as big as basketballs, Amanda's surprised look doesn't look different as mine. "Ts," Amanda said offended, then stomped away. "Are you serious about what you just said?" I still asked him in surprise, laying my hand on his arm and looking into his brown eyes, where I can always lose myself. He looked at me and pulled me away by the wrist from the gaping crowd.

I couldn't believe what he just said!

"Where are we going?" I asked as we approached the exit. He turned to me with a grin, winking and said "Let yourself be surprised." "Oky," I replied, pulling myself away from him. Secretly I wondered where he is leading us.

After some time we arrived at a hill. The hill is covered with different kind of flowers. You might think you are laying in a sea of flowers. It is already dark, but it is still a nice sight, because the stars sparkled and the moon lit up everything.

Ame released my wrist and sat down at the ground. With a red face I sat next to him and stared at him silently for a while. He must have noticed, because he turned and looked at me. I turned away with red cheeks and put my cool hands on my cheeks to cool them down. "Why are we here now?" I ask him without turning around, I kept looking at the ground in front of me.

I saw him as he took my hands in his and smiled at me. "You will see it soon. Wait a few minutes, "he answered, stroking with his thumbs over the backs of my hands. Pouting, I looked at him and said, "I want to hear it now!" He giggled briefly and pulled me to my feet.

"Huh?" Came out of my mouth surprised. Ame raised my hands to his mouth and kissed each of my hands on the back of my hand. He looked deep into my eyes once more, he didn't take his eyes off for a single moment, as a result my cheeks blushed again.

"I have something to confess," Ame told me directly. I looked at him questioningly and asked him curiously "W-What do you mean, Ame? What do you want to confess to me?"

He turned away, embarrassed. Before he turned completely away, I can see a touch of blush on his face. I released my hands and put them on Ame's face and turned his face in my direction.

"You know you can tell me everything," I said, smiling warmly at him. With my fingertips, I stroked his cheeks. He smiled at me, took a deep breath and started to speak, "Oky ... well, what's the best way to start?"

"You know you can tell me everything," I said, smiling warmly at him. With my fingertips, I stroked his cheeks. He smiled at me, took a deep breath and started to speak, "Oky ... well, what's the best way to start?" "Just get out of it," I said cheerfully, encouraging him to get rid of what he had on his mind."Just get out of it," I said cheerfully, courage him to get rid of what he had on his mind.

"Okay, I'm starting now ... One of the best days was when I've met you in the woods. It was a nice feeling to know that that there are more people, who can turn in wolves as well. I am so glad that I was able to get to know you more and one thing I can tell you that I have been carrying around with me for a while "he said without taking a breath.

We didn't break eye contact for a moment. My fingers, which were still stroking his cheeks, took I back to me.

"I-I love you," Ame said, taking my face in his hands and pulling my face to his that our noses touch. A tear of joy rolled down my cheeks and dripped onto a blue flower that reminded me of Ame's hair.

"I love you too," I whispered softly. I was so happy that my throat was dry and only the last sentence could come over my lips.

I closed my eyes and waited for the moment I had been longing for a long time, since I have learned to love Ame. My heart throbbed in my throat as if it would burst out soon.

Nobody would destroy this special moment. No Amanda, no hunters or grandparents, who could appear anytime. Not a moment later, his soft warm lips meets mine. In the background I could hear the fireworks.

In this moment is only Ame and the kiss important.