Chapter 11

Chapter 11

I always want to ask this question my parents, but there wasn't never the right time. My parents earned the journey, which they doing. I caused them many problems in the past.

"Whether human or wolf, your family will always stay behind you and love you. If you would prefer the life of a wolf, it would be nice if you would visit us" my grandmother replied, hugging me from the side. A tear of joy ran down my slightly flushed cheek. "Thank you grandmother, grandfather" I thanked them happily and squeezed them gently to me. We sat happily on the bench for half an hour, watching the family of ducks quacking in front of us.

"We should go before the sun goes down" Grandfather said, releasing me from the hug and getting up. Grandmother and I did it too. They were before me. Before I followed them, I grabbed the bucket that stood in front of me and ran after them. We walked for about half an hour and talked about many different things. Tt would not be long before we'll arrive.

"When does the festival begin?" I asked curiously, trying to figure out what such a Japanese party might be like.

"Tomorrow evening. There will be many different stalls. It's usual in Japan at such kind of festivals. People will put on kimono. I already have a kimono hanging in our closet for you "Grandmother said with a dreamy smiley. "After the color for the wall has dried, we'll build your furniture and put your things in" Grandfather explained when he saw my questioning look. "I can finally use my furniture soon again" I exclaimed with joy.

"Who's the boy?" Grandmother asked immediately when we almost reached the house. Confused, who could be there, I looked at the visitor. My eyes widened happily. It's the boy I learned to love.

AME!!!

He is sitting on the doorstep. Probably waiting for me. "Ame" I shouted from not far away and ran with a smile towards him. "(Y/N)," he shouted back and waved to me. When I stand in front of him, I put the bucket behind at the ground and hugged Ame happily. "What are you doing here? Don't you have to recover your wound, after all you were shot" I said. Even though it was almost a day since we last saw each other, after all I missed him.

I love him, but I'm afraid to tell him. What if he doesn't accept my feelings for him? And what if he just wants to be friends?

He returned my hug and stroked my back. "I missed you and wanted to see you" he said, releasing me from his warm hug. I did not want to let him go. "What did Hana say about your little travel?" I asked him with a questioning look and looked him straight in his brown eyes.

"Haha, uh... I-I" he tried to explain, scratching his neck. "Don't tell me you've sneaked away?" I said, knowing his expression that he'll make. I missed him too, so I kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear "I've missed you too." My lips touched his ear, his reaction made me giggle. He shivered and backed away, almost falling over the bucket. He was able to catch himself in time.

"Is it the wolf boy, who you talked about a lot" said Grandmother, who has just arrived with grandfather and is now behind us. I blushed and looked at Ame with embarrassment. Ame looked at me with a grin and said "I'm a wolf and not a wolf boy, that's been behind me for 6 years ago. By the way, my name is Ame."

"How old are you? Where are you from?" my grandparents asked him many questions. "Grandmother, grandfather let him take some air. It's best if we continue our conversation inside" I told them, waiting for them to open the door.

Finally they opened the door and entered the house chuckling. I picked up the bucket from the floor and entered with Ame the house. Everyone went to the living room and sat on the sofa and armchair. Ame and I sat side by side and my grandparents sat opposite to us on the sofa.

"We are (Y/N)'s grandparents, glad to meet you Ame" said grandfather for him and grandmother. "Your granddaughter has already told me a lot about you," Ame said with a smile and looked at me from the corner of his eye. "Since when do you live alone in the forest?" Grandfather asked with interest. "Do you want to drink something? I'll go to the kitchen and boil water" Grandmother offered him something to drink and disappeared in the kitchen.

I should give the men some time together, without me of course

"I'll go to my room for a minute and bring the bucket there" I told them and disappeared like grandmother out of the room. I took the bucket back in my hand and entered my room. There I placed the bucket in the corner, so I can't trip over it.

"So that's your room" said a familiar male voice behind me. With a grin, I turned to the blue haired man and replied "You can't go so easily in a girl's room without a knock. What if I was changing clothes?"

"You just wanted to take the bucket in your room" he said, looking back to my room. There was not much to see here anyway, only the furniture that had been here since the beginning. "Yes, but I could change right after that. Did you want to see me so bad half naked? "I said, chuckling as I saw his blushing cheek.

"I-I wanted to ask you something else" Ame peeped, looking straight into my (E/C) eyes. Curious took over me. What he want from me? I looked at him and waited what he want me to tell. He saw my actions and asked with red cheeks "Do you want to go out with me?"