Chapter 10

(G/F/N) = name of grandfather

(G/M/N) = name of grandmother

Chapter 10

"Did you follow me to Japan, so that can insult me?" I asked her without a single smile. She continued to look at me with a grin and looked at me from top to bottom. "Pff ... why should I follow someone like you? In my eyes, you are nothing, "she asserted with her annoying squeaky voice and threw her blond hair around her shoulder.

How long does the ride take? T-T

"You haven't changed a bit," I stated. As I turned briefly to my grandparents who were sitting next to us, I saw that my grandmother was watching us from the corner of our eyes. My grandfather looked out the window, he looked like he was in another world. "Why should I? I'm perfect the way I am! "She chattered and looked contentedly at her long pink fingernails. She looked at me and said "But you haven't changed. You're still a freak, you can never change that."

She makes me so angry! She is lucky that we are in public, otherwise I would did something to her. It was so difficult to tame my wolf inside.

"Is it a friend of yours, (Y/N)? Wouldn't you like to introduce us to her? "Grandmother asked us, with a soft smile. "Ehm...Grandma, we're not-" I began to explain to Grandma, but before I could finish my sentence, Amanda stopped me by putting her arm around my shoulder and holding my mouth with her hand. "Konnichiwa, I'm Amanda, I and (Y/N) have been best friends for years," she lied to my grandmother. She had a perfect wrong smile on her lips. I wanted to say something, but Grandmother began to speak and asked the blond-haired woman next to me. "How polite you are. The dreamy man next to me is my husband, (G/F/N) and I'm (G/M/N), you can call us that if you want. "Thanks and yes, I will" Amanda politely thanked and bowed her head for a moment, looking victorious and taking her arm back from me.

Oh no! That can only be worse for me more!

"What are you doing here in Japan?" I asked her, because it came to my mind. "My relatives live here in some small village. The bad part is that there is not a single store! "She whined, stamping furiously on the floor. I could only turn my eyes about her behavior, she behaves like an angry child who has been taken away the sweets.

She overreact so much! I think living in a village is much better, it is quieter and the air is cleaner too.

The train stopped finally. I couldn't hear her bored whine anymore, it already hurts in my ears. "Oh, I have to get out of here" Amanda chattered, squeezing past me. "Tomorrow our village and that behind the mountains are holding a party. We would be glad if you could come, because you are a friend of our granddaughter "it came from grandfather, who suddenly turned around and handed her a note.

WHAT? Why didn't said my grandparents anything about it? They didn't mention a single word about this event!

She turned to me grinning the last time and confirmed with a nod that she would come. "I will come." And took the note from grandfather and luckily left the train. I leaned back and enjoyed the heavenly silence. No whining, no cheating, no backbiting.

I turned to my grandparents and asked "Why didn't you tell me about this party? Should I always be the last to know what happens? Even Amanda has heard it from me." "You were gone so we thought she was your friend and is in Japan, so it would be nice to invite her" Grandfather explained smiling apologetically. "Amanda never was and is not my friend and never will be. She and her friends or what I call them "lap dogs" have bullied me in school since the first year I met them. And that's just because I talked to wolves, "I explained to them with a sad smile. My grandparents drew in a startled breath, Grandmother clapped her hands over her mouth. "W-What did we do? If we had known. Of course we would not have invited her" grinned Grandmother. "Sorry, dear" Grandfather apologized. "Please do not get a guilty conscience, I'll deal with it. I will show her that I will not do anything to me. That's what I promise! "I confirmed firmly. Silence came between us.

Once again the train stopped, this time it was our stop. Grandfather took the bin of my favorite color. Then we left the train and made our way home on foot. We walked close to the roadside, the way back home. Because Grandpa looked tired, I took the bin from him. "You look tired, rest a bit. I'll carry it now "I explained to Grandfather, pointing to a bench I'd discovered earlier when I'd looked around. The bank stands a little way in the forest and is opposite a small pond. "There we can rest." The pond was clear, small fish were swimming in it and the birds were chirping happily around us. The only thing that bothered, were the cars that always drove past us. "Thank you, dear," Grandfather thanked me, ruffling through my hair with his nor free hand. "Hey! You ruin my hair "I whined pouting, trying to get my hair back under control. Grandmother laughed at our behavior and sat on the bench with a sigh of relief. Grandpa and I did it after her too. I sat between them and enjoyed the nature with closed eyes.

"Grandmother, grandfather, what if I preferred the life of a wolf and didn't want to live among humans, but in the woods as a wolf?" I asked them the question that had been bothering me for ages.