Two 𝐎𝐋𝐃

[Y/n POV]

I woke up to my AMAZING sister shaking me awake. Such a wonderful, kind, way to wake up.

I opened my eyes.

"OKAY IM UP. God DAYUM!" I rubbed my eyes. I got up and stretched. Taking my amazing sweet time.

"WE GOTTA LEAVE FOR SCHOOL!"

I walked over to the mirror. Ignoring her.

I grabbed my brush and started to slowly brush my hair.

"YOU SLOW POKE! MOOVVEEEE"

I yawned and started to do my makeup (if you wear it)

After I smiled at myself in the mirror.

"I look so pretty.." I said, stroking my hair.

"OH MY GOSH. WE WILL BE LATE." She grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the door.

"Hey hey wait! I can't go to school like this?!" I was wearing sweats and a oversized hoodie.

"Well that's your fault for taking your sweet ass time."

I glared pulling my wrist away from her grasp.

"Well I'm not leaving without breakfa-" Before I could finish my sentence she stuffed a waffle in my mouth.

I grabbed it and took a bite out of it.

"Hank ooo" I said with a mouth full of waffle.

"Don't chew with your mouth full."
She said, rolling her eyes.

I put on my shoes and ran out with Mei Mei.

We dashed over to the bus and she basically threw me inside.

"Calm down..."

I took another bite of my waffle.

"We were almost late because you over slept!" She glared.

"Suck my dick." I said, taking another bite.

"No Y/n! I'm serious. If you don't stop being lazy, you'll end up in apartment complex full of drug heads" She said, giving me a concerned look.

"And who are you? My mom?" I said sarcastically, taking another bite of my waffle.

"Well someone needs to be! All our mom ever does is let you skip school. That isn't healthy Y/n." She said frowning.

I mean... She was sorta right.

I looked down.

"I guess I can actually try... Don't know where that's gotten me in life."

Mei hugged me.

She pulled away and held out her pinky.

"No more being lazy?" She asked.

"No more being lazy." I affirmed.

I wrapped my pinky around hers.

This is technically my first day of school. Since I've been skipping for months.

'How exciting...'

---------------
A/n: SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. I will try to make them longer in the future.

Um.. Just know that I will probably re write this in the future. This is my first fanfic and it is probably a little cringe. JUST LETTING YOU KNOW