Five 𝐎𝐋𝐃

[Y/n's POV]

I took a deep breath and walked to my mirror. It was the night of my 'date' with Jeremy. But, I had an idea to make Tyler as jealous as he could be.

I would wear my hottest dress and kiss Jeremy.

I wanna die.

But I had a feeling that my plan to make Tyler jealous, would be a success.

I was wearing a pretty F/c dress. It was the only nice thing I got from my family.

I also got a pair of floral stockings (or fish nets if you prefer)

I curled/straightened my hair and styled it the way I like.

I applied some mascara and clear lip gloss.

I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!!" I shouted.

Mei came in with a tray of food.

"So I know you are angry about school and all so mom said you can eat in your roo- Y/N WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING! Where are you going looking like that?!"

I smiled.

"A date!"

Her eyes brightened.

"You were at school for one week!? How? Tell me your secrets!!" She begged.

I rolled my eyes.

"It's called having a hot personality. You should try it sometime." I said.

"You need to teach me!" She begged.

"Do I?" I said sarcastically.

I heard the doorbell ring.

"That must be him." I said. I walked over to the door and opened it.

I saw the same exact boy on the picture Tyler showed me.

"There's my raspberry soccer ball!" He said smiling.

My face scrunched up.

"Im going on a date!!" I yelled

"Be back by twelve!" Mom yelled back.

She has always been okay with me going on dates. As long as I told her. Mom never got THAT overprotective of me. You might think that would be cool, but it isn't. It can be a pain seeing your parental figure care more about your sister then you.

I put on my black boots and walked out to Jeremy and linked my arms with his.

He opened the door to the back seat of

"Ladies first."

I held back a gag and sat on one of the seats. He held my hand and kissed it. I wanna puke..

The whole ride to the restaurant was awkward. His dad kept telling him to do romantic things to me. Like hold my hand, kiss my cheek. It was gross.

He held my hand as we walked in the restaurant.

Here goes... Something?? I guess.

I sat down in the seat across from Violetta. Tyler was sitting next Violetta, using stupid flirting lines and making her face turn red every five seconds.

"I love you more."

"No I love you more!"

"Awww."

I scrunched up my face.

Jeremy turned to me.

"I love my blossom Berry!" He waited for a response.

I sipped my water.

"I love you too?" I said. I was gonna crack. But hey? At least I'm getting fifty bucks outa this.

Tyler bursted out in laughter. I glared at him. It's time!

I grabbed Jeremy's chin and planted a kiss on his lips. He tasted like fucking goat milk.

I looked to see Tyler horrified.

I smirked.

I'm owning it!! Yuh.

"You two look cute together! Maybe you two can be a permanent relationship." Violetta suggested.

I was about to say something when Jeremy said something instead.

"No one needs bubble wrap to know when it's chowder time!" He said, like it was obvious or something.

I stood up, tired of his shit.

"You know what? That is so true! And you wanna know what else is true? I'm sitting here with an Australian Eskimo who's got oitment all over his bumblebarry!"

He looked like he was about to cry.

"I can't believe you just said that to me!" He screamed. He got up and ran away.

"What did you say?" Violetta said, voice full of concern.

"I don't know but I'm glad I said it!" I said proudly.

Violetta turned to Tyler.

"Y'know... I don't really think I like you. I like you only as a friend!" She said smiling sweetly.

"Oh okay..." He said sadly.

I don't know why, but I felt bad for him..

His eyes lit up as he heard music turn on. He looked over and saw a dance floor with people of all age dancing.

I saw Tyler get up from his seat and made his way towards mine. He held his hand out for me.

"Care for a dance?"

-----

A/n:
ALMOST 400 READS IN ONE FUCKING DAY?? DAMN.... Thank you guys sm.

<3

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! It was longer then the ones I usually write.

But please be kind to eachother and drink water! :)

Word Count: 803