Twelve 𝐎𝐋𝐃

[Y/n's POV]

I was on a date with someone I couldn't even picture myself with. I felt so weird... Yet so full of joy at the same time!

Me and Tyler were at a carnival and IT WAS AWESOME!!!

I looked at a huge roller coaster and.. I WANNA GO ON IT.

I turned to Tyler who was eating a German pretzel.

"After you finish can we go on that ride.. PLEASSSSEEEEE!!!!" I begged.

He had a look of hesitation on his face.

"I don't know..."

"Don't tell me you're one of those roller coaster babies." I whined.

He scoffed.

"I am not!" He crossed his arms.

I smirked. "Then prove it!" I ran over to the line for the roller coaster.

"HEY Y/N WAIT!"

He ran to the line.

"This is gonna be awesome!!" I yelled, getting a few stares from others.

Tyler chuckled.

After about fifteen minutes we were finally able to go on the ride and this dude.... Screamed like a little girl.

I smiled proudly and put my hands up.

"WOOOWWOOWOWWOWOWOWOWOWWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWOWOOWOWWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOW"

Tyler Screamed.

After the spending like seven hours at the carnival winning prizes, and going on fun rides, we decided that we needed to go home.

I looked over and saw a car pull in next to us.

"You kids need a ride?" It was a lady with dirty blonde hair and brown eyes.

"Uh no but thanks for the offe-" Before I could finish my sentence, Tyler finished it for me...

"Suree!! We'd be happy too"

He opened the car door and pushed me inside and sat next to me, closing the door.

I looked next to us to see Violetta?? What the hell was she doing here?

This dumbass-

Tyler smiled at me like an idiot.

I face palmed myself.

The lady was quick to lock the doors.

We gonna die.

She started to drive on the road going faster and faster. We made no pit stops and we were driving for hours.

It felt like we were driving for ages!!!

Im gonna stab this boy.

After like FOREVER! We finally stopped at... NIAGARA FALLS!? Why the hell were we this far away from home?

"Get out." The lady said suddenly.

My eyes widened.

"..What?" I asked quietly.

"You should've DATED MY SON!" She yelled.

My eyes widened.

"You are JEREMY'S MOTHER?!?!?!!?"

She smirked.

"Yes. Now get out. All of you!"

We were basically thrown out of her car.

"Ugh.. Really Tyler? You just HAD to trust strangers?!"

He looked away.

"..Sorry Y/n."

My eyes softened.

"Lets... Try to find our way back home." Violetta suggested.

That's when it finally hit me. The car drove off. Meaning we were out here.

Alone.

In the middle of nowhere.

Stranded.

Without our flip phones.

Shit..

-------------

A/n:
Sorry for the low motivation. I've just been struggling a lot at home. I'll try to post the next chapter tomorrow since for me, right now it's like 10:03 and I'm about to pass out.

BYE BYE.

Word Count: 506