Seven 𝐎𝐋𝐃

[Y/n's POV]

I skipped over to the entrance of my home with Tyler's hand in mine.

I stopped all of the sudden. I checked the watch on my wrist to see that it was... 12:56!? SHIT

The door opened and I saw my mom tapping the floor with her shoe.

"It's almost one in the morning young lady I told you to be back by-" Her attention to Tyler. Her eyes brightened.

"He didn't do anything.. sexual to you... Did he?" She asked.

"Mom!?" I shouted.

A very tired Mei appeared in the doorway. Her eyes widened when she saw Tyler holding my hand.

"Listen here, if you do anything to my daughter, you will never see her again do you understand?!" She pointed at him.

"Mom..."

He nodded.
"Yes miss, I completely understand."

My mom smiled.

"How about you join us for dinner on Friday?" She asked sweetly.

Didn't you just accuse this man of... Nevermind..

"Sure! I'd love too."

Im pretty sure I saw Mei die on the inside like seven times. Her attention to Tyler was directed to me. She sent me a sharp glare. I've never seen her like this. It was kinda scary... Her peircing cold eyes went through my e/c ones.

"Well you better get home. I'm sure your parents are wondering where you are." My mom said.

"Yea of course." He said.

He gave me a quick peck on my cheek.

My face turned red. Just like Mei's hair??

"See you tomorrow Y/n"
He smirked, seeing my flustered face.

I did something I didn't know I could even do.

I kissed his cheek.

"See you tomorrow... Peasant~" I whispered in his ear.

Now it was his turn to be flustered. I smirked and walked past my mom into my home.

"Goodnight.." I yawned.

As soon as I entered my room I was immediately pounced on by a huge.. Red Panda?? What in the hot digity dog is happening.

The panda was about to hit me, but took a few deep breaths and poofed back to Mei.

She got off of me.

"You didn't tell me that your little 'date' was with Tyler!?" She yelled.

"He is actually sorta nice if you get to know him.." I said fiddling with my hands.

"Oh? Well in that case he can be your only friend at this school." She said crossing her arms.

"What do you mean..."
I asked in a very quiet voice.

"You are no longer part of our friend group."

"Fine. Get the fuck out of my room."

"..." She stood there silent.

"You heard me. Get the fuck out."

----------------

A/n:
OoOooOooooo
Drama. Okay I'll stop.

Sorry for the Kissy Kissy moment Y/n had with Tyler. Idk

Also, a week has gone by since Y/n's 'First Day'. I forgot to put that in chapter Five. That would be so weird if it was only Y/n's first day.

Bye Bye!!