Nine 𝐎𝐋𝐃

[Y/n's POV]

I started hitting my head on my desk. IT WAS FRIDAY. You may ask, "Y/n? Shouldn't that be a good thing?" WELL IT SHOULD... But it isn't. For two reasons.

One, it's the last day I can boss Tyler around. And Two... TYLER IS COMING OVER TONIGHT.

Damn it, Damn it, DAMN IT!

...

Okay I'll stop.

I glared at my desk.

I decided that I needed to actually look presentable.

That doesn't just mean baggy jeans and a over sized Tee. But something I can actually wear without my mom calling me homeless.

I put on (whatever you think looks good)

I looked in the mirror. Hey, I didn't look half bad...

I heard the door open and close.

"Y/N! YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HERE!"
(I can smell the comments.)

I raced down to greet him.

He turned his head to me and smiled. He waved.

"Hey Y/n!" He said.

"Oh my gosh! You didn't blow us off..!" I said smiling.

"Heh.." He chuckled.

I grabbed his wrist and dragged him along to the dinner table.

I was smiling like a idiot the whole dinner.

My mom kept asking him questions about his family, what his future is, ect.

It was all good until mom asked, "WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT MY DAUGHTER!? YOU'RE LITERALLY PERFECT!" She immediately covered her mouth.

He held my hand under the table and started tracing my palm.

"Well she's adorable... Smart... and Beautiful. Has an amazing personality. She is anything I'd want in a girl."

I don't know if I was blushing, but my stomach was going skydiving.

Im gonna kill this kid.

"Awww.... See? What did I tell you about being smart? Being smart gets guys AND girls." She said to me.

I rolled my eyes.

Sure, I skipped school all the time, but somehow I still managed to get good grades.

Ehh. I wasn't really planning on going to college anyway. Assuming I'm even going to make it to that point in life.

After a long while of talking and whatever Tyler had to go home. I have absolutely no idea whatsoever... But I sorta missed his presence when he left.

It's so weird. I walked off to my room and shut the door. I started pacing through my room.

I've felt like this since... That stupid dance at the restaurant.

I've felt butterflies in my stomach whenever I was around him ever since.

I feel like I can do anything in the world when I'm with this fuck boy. He has made me feel this weird sense of joy when I was around him.

Does he has a stomach bug and gave it to me? Or perhaps... I ate something bad? Maybe that restaurant had bad ratings...

Thinking about all the current thoughts and all of them lead up to...

WAIT.

WAIT A DAMN MINUTE.

I paused.

......

Was I inlove with fucking Tyler?!

-------------

A/N:
AHHHHHH
TYSM FOR ALL THE VOTES.
I love you guys!

Y/n is finally coming to her senses. You all should be proud.

Idk why, but I keep calling Tyler 'Felix' so when I double check each chapter before I post, I end up finding like more then 5 errors where I called Tyler 'Felix'
Lol

Have a good night/evening/lunch/morning!!

Word Count: 555