Six 𝐎𝐋𝐃

[Y/n's POV]

"Care for a dance?"

My eyes widened. I grabbed his hand. He pulled me up and dashed to the dance floor. A slow dance came on.

He grabbed one of my hands and the other rested on my waist. I felt butterflies. I don't know why....

I hated him! He was a peice of crap to me... But he looked good. You couldn't lie about that.

Me and Tyler swayed back and forth to the music.

I rested my head on his shoulder.

I felt.... Relaxed, Happy, and Safe at the same time. It felt so weird. I felt like I could do anything in the world. I've never felt like this before. For anyone!

I could feel a pair of eyes on me. I pulled my head away from Tyler's shoulder and looked at his eyes. His beautiful brown eyes.

God Y/n. You were just hating him like ten minutes ago. But I couldn't help but admire all of his features.

His fluffy hair, his grey braces, and what I loved the most, his eyes.

I smiled.

I still hated his personality. Sure, he looked nice, but he was still a bitch.

"I hate you."
He said suddenly.

I smirked.

"I hate you more."

"Aww... Thats cute."

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Shut up Tyler"

He smirked.

"Fucking make me."

Suddenly, an idea popped in my head. I grabbed a bag clip out of my pocket and sealed it on his lips.

He immediately took it off.

"OWWWW" He quietly yelled.

"Whatttt??? You said 'make me' so I did." I defended myself.

"I thought you would like.. Kiss me or something?" He glared at me.

"You thought I would kiss you??" I asked.

"Yes..." He sounded disappointed.

"Do you want me to kiss you?" I asked.

His eyes brightened.

"YES! I mean... Uh yea.. Whatever." He said.

"Tough."

"God I hate yo-"

--------------

A/n:
You and Tyler are frenemies?? Ig.
Okay, okay. Last chapter for the day. Go get some sleep. Or get out of bed and get to school. Or go eat lunch. Or do whatever it is that you do

Sorry for the cringey scene of Y/n being a simp for Tyler.

Im adding spice to the story yk??

Word Count: 379