Four 𝐎𝐋𝐃

[Y/n's POV]

I got up and stretched.

That's an hour of my life I will never be able to replace.

I looked over to see Tyler staring at me, glaring.

What is this dude's problem?

I glared back at him. I stuck my tongue out.

Just to be annoying. Y'know?

He crossed his arms and furrowed his eyebrows.

It took me a little while to realize that no one was here in the room.

I was about to leave. But then someone gripped my wrists. I thought it was Mei because that's all she has been doing today.

I turned around to see a angry Tyler.

"I need to talk to you.. Y/n." I got chills as he said my name. His voice was laced with venom. It was obvious to anyone that his intentions weren't good.

"Sure... Could you release my wrists?" I asked.

"Hmmm.... No." He said.

"Bitch?! Let go of my fu-" Before I could finish, he covered my mouth with one of his hands.

"Be quiet. Wouldn't want to get detention now would we?"

This mother fucker.

I bit his hand making him let go.

"Hey!? Gross... Now I got Y/n cooties on me..." He looked down at his hands.

"Oh shut the hell up. Now what the hell do you want to talk to me about?" I crossed my arms.

"About your place in this school. You can't just embarrass me like that!" He glared.

"You kidding? I run this fucking school!" I said, putting a hand on my chest proudly.

He smirked.

"Oh really?" He asked.

"Yup." I smiled.

"Then go on a date with the school weirdo." He said with a smug look on his face.

"I must decline this offer. Though I am flattered that you would ask me on a dat-" I was interrupted by him.

"Not me idiot!" He glared.

"You said 'School Weirdo' so I just assumed you." I shrugged.

He took out a picture of some random guy with a bowl cut.

"You want me to go on a date with this nerd?"

He smirked.

"Yea. Consider it a double date."

I raised my eyebrows.

"Double Date?" I asked.

"Yup. Im going on a date with this girl named Violetta. And you and Jeremy are coming along. If you really wanna 'Own this School'. If you go on this date, I will be your slave for a week and will give you 50C$" He held out his hand.

"Deal"

Just as I was about to shake his hand he pulled away.

"Oh, and one more thing... You will have to kiss Jeremy"

I shuddered at the thought.

I swallowed and shook his hand.

"Fine."

-------------------

No A/n

Word count: 455