Fourteen 𝐎𝐋𝐃

[Y/n's POV]

It's been four fucking days. Violetta had some cash in her pocket and bought Tyler and herself a bag of chips.

Of course she didn't get anything for me. Fine.. Two can play at that game.

I had a few bucks in my pocket and was able to get me and Tyler some water. But I didn't get anything for Violetta.

That girl can just die and I wouldn't care.

I handed the bottle to Tyler and sat down next to him. We found a bench.

I took out our map to see that we weren't that far from Toronto. Maybe we did have some hope!

"Im gonna walk around." Violetta said getting up.

"Sure. Please don't come back." I said.

She rolled her eyes and walked away.

I looked over on the bench where Violetta sat. There was a fucking flip phone.

Miss Girl had a phone AND NEVER TOLD US?!

I grabbed it and started to dial my mom's number.

It picked up right away.

"Who is it?"

"Mom it's me!"
I quickly replied

"Y/n? Where are you? Are you hurt? Are you hungry?"

"Mom come pick me up!" I told her my current location. I was just gonna leave Violetta there. That bitch can starve.

After like ten minutes, I saw a car speeding down the road.

"MOM!" She ran outside to me.

She immediately embraced me.

Her head turned over to Tyler.

"Let's take you both home. We were all so worried!"

After the awkward drive home I finally realized we left Violetta out there without anything. I still had my map in my pocket.

She is out there all alone... Pathetic.

Tyler had a worried look on his face.
He looked over to me and it instantly disappeared.

"Uhh Y/n.." He asked quietly.

I hummed in response.

"I have my fourteenth birthday party coming up and my dad was going to do something speci-"

Before he could finish, my mom answered.

"No. Y/n has a lot of studies to catch up on with all the time that she has been gone from school."

"But moooommmm.... I get all A's in school.."

"Im sorry honey, but you were just gone from school for four whole days. I don't know what happened, but I don't want it to happen again. You are not going to that party." She replied quickly.

She was right...

"Okay.."

She pulled up at some huge home. "Tyler, this is your house. I'm sure your parents are worried"

Tyler pecked my cheek and exited the car. As soon as he knocked on the door, his parents opened it and hugged him tight.

My mom smiled at him.

"Such a sweet boy. I like him" She looked at me through the rear view mirror.

She pulled away and started driving back home.

---------------

A/n:

I hope you feel proud of yourself. You left Violetta stranded in Niagara Falls.

Word Count: 493

Tyler X Female!Reader (Turning Red)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara