Ten 𝐎𝐋𝐃

[Y/n's POV]

After about an hour about thinking to myself... I finally came to my senses..

I need to stop being a little bitch.

...

All I've been doing is being a shit head to the people I somewhat care about... And maybe to the ones I love.. MAYBE.

I'm still not entirely certain on the crush thingy. I'm gonna go talk to Mei.

I walked out of my room and towards Mei's. I knocked very very loud on the door.

Mei came out looking very, very tired. I walked into her room without saying a word.

"Come in?" She said.

She turned around to see me sitting on the floor, hugging my knees.

"Y/n? What's wrong??" She asked with concern in her voice.

"Could you go get me some water please..?" I asked in my.. Most unusual voice??

Her eyes widened.

"Uh yea. Sure." She walked out of her room and came back a few minutes later with a glass of ice water.

"Thank you.." I said taking the water and sipping it.

After I finished she took it and placed it on the desk next to her bed.

"Now what's wrong?"

I looked up to face her. My face was red and I was sweating.

"Oh my gosh Y/n!? Are you sick?" She asked. Her hand slammed on my forehead.

"You do feel a little warm.." She started to ramble.

"No!? It's not that..." I said looking down.

"Then what is it?" She questioned.

"I... I think I'm inlove.."

Her eyes widened.

"With who??" She asked.

I paused for a moment.

"With... Tyler."

Her eyes softened.

"Are you sure you're not sick?" She asked.

"No!? I'm not sick Mei! I'm inlove with fucking Tyler."

She sighed.

"What about him do you even see?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"I don't know!?" I shouted.

"Well if he makes you happy.. I guess that's fine..."

I raised an eyebrow.

"Go ask him out."

I smiled.

"I will!"

.....

Will I?

----------------
A/n:
Thank you guys so much! For all the votes, reads, and comments. They all make my day so much better and actually give my life a meaning. Sorry for getting all sentimental on you guys, but it's completely true. If I wasn't writing and reading you peoples goofy comments, I'd be still scrolling through tiktok.

Sorry for this short chapter... It was mostly just a build up because... Stuff is going to go down next chapter ;)

Bye Bye! Make sure you all drink water.

Word Count: 419