Chapter Fifteen

Hyun Su slowly woke his mind fuzzy and body aching as he shifted. He sat up frowning as he saw the jacket that was on him. He let the jacket sit on his lap as he probpped himself and leaned against the wall and taking in his surroundings. He didn't remember much of what happened last night. Things were a jumbled up mess.

"Your awake! Good!" His eyes snapped over to Kagome who was smiling at him as she took a seat next to him on the ground, "How are you feeling? Any pain?"

She fired the questions off one after another, making his lips twitch up in a small smile at her worrying about him, "I am fine. Tired....feels like I ran a marathon and my body isn't used to that so it aches."

Kagome gave a small hum in understanding, "I can heal you some if...."She was cut off by Sang-Wook coming into view a scowl on his face.

"The assholes are wanting to do the vote...they are getting imaptiont." Kagome could hear the muttering of 'mother fuckers' under his breath causing Kagome to laugh quietly.

"Vote?" Hyun Su questioned as he stood up, taking the jaket in his hands not knowing what to do with it till Sang-Wook moved forward and took it out of his hands and put it back on with a huff.

Kagome licked her lips, now standing up now too, "Yes....they want to vote to see if you should stay or too dangerous...."She scoffed as she looked into Hyun Su's eyes, "They are just assholes and anything different is bad..." She reached for his hand, giving it a squeeze in comfort when seeing the look on his face.

"If they send you away, I am following. So don't worry. You won't be alone." She meant every word too. If they wanted to cast him out then she would follow him without any problem. She wasn't normal either so if one went, the other would follow.

They could be freaks together.

Hyun Su gave her hand a squeeze, and didn't let go of her hand as they silently made their way back to where they could hear the whispers and arguments from other people. Kagome had a feeling that this so called 'vote' was going to be very one sided.

"You are finally here....lets get this on the road so we can feel safe again!" The growling voice of the shop keeper she has a strong dislike for spoke. His beaty eyes glaring at the three of them, as they started a few good feet away from the group.

"Fucking asshole." Kagome muttered in Japanese as she leaned into Hyun Su's side, her hand still in his as she narrowed her eyes at the small man.

Eun-Hyeok came forward, pushing his glasses up his nose, "Lets settle down and have a vote on if Hyun Su shouldn't be able to stay. He isn't like the other monsters...but..." He trailed off as he was drowned out by the shouts and voices of the others around them.

"Rais you hand if you want them to stay, Kagome and Hyun-Su, aren't allowed to vote....." Eun-Hyeok spoke, raising his voice so everyone around could hear him.

Hand raised, surprising Kagome. There were more than she thought. That was good. There was a chance she wouldn't have to say anything to try to change their minds...or just leave.

"For those for him to leave?"

Hands raised as he counted the number, a frown coming to his lips as he glanced to Kagome and Hyun Su.

"....its a tie..." He muttered loud enough for everyone to hear them. There was silence before raised voices started again, arguing between the two voters.

"Kagome...Hyun Su....do you want to stay?" Eun-Hyeok spoke, if they said yes, the tied would be broken. The wo nodded, but befoer either of them could speak a enraged voice cut into the crowd.