𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗧━ chapter three ━

𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗧
━ chapter three ━

❝𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐲𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐚𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲!❞

---

TIME FLIES and after only a while, (Y/N) was finally finished with her embroidery practicing, thanks to Mitsuya himself, who helped the female Minagi to practice her sewing skills. As the Sewing Club president, it was just obvious that Mitsuya would be able to teach (Y/N) well and judging by the happy smile plastered on the female brunette's face, the lilac-haired male did a great job.

And since (Y/N) was feeling motivated with Mitsuya's help, she decided to do her actual final project and again, it was all thanks to Mitsuya that she was able to finish her project in just a matter of half an hour. She wouldn't think about her project later on because she's finally finished, and she can finally focus on taking care of her brothers without worrying about her school activities.

—"I'm done!" 

Cheering brightly as she looked at the finished product laid on her lap, (Y/N) could never felt so happy that for the first time in a while, she finished a project earlier than she would always do; often, she would take a little bit longer due to how she's also taking care of her younger brothers, so finishing her project quickly than usual made her really happy right now.

The embroidery laid upon her lap was just a simple design of lavender, lilac, and cherry blossom flowers joined together in a one single tree branch; as if (Y/N) herself had made a new species of flowers to which she calls as lavender blossom. It appeared very pretty and calming to look at, and for the umpteenth time again, (Y/N) couldn't help but to continue on smiling. Because cherry blossoms and lavenders happened to be her favorite kinds of flowers, after all.

Beside her watching all this time was Mitsuya himself; as if (Y/N)'s smile was infectious, he was smiling as well while he compliments the obviously shorter female seated beside him, still her visage showing happiness. "You did a great job. That ended up very beautiful." 

(Y/N) never felt so much warmth from a compliment given to her by Mitsuya; maybe because it made her feel so happy that Mitsuya is the Sewing Club's president and someone who's very talented in sewing and making clothes, had praised her and complimented her work. And maybe because she has finished her project in just a short time. But mostly, it was gratitude she feels for the lilac-haired male whom (Y/N) could only thought of him as her savior.

"Thank you really, Mitsuya-kun! You're really a lifesaver!" The green-eyed female grinned, before looking a little bit sheepish as the took a glance at the other embroidery she made for practice; it has many mistakes such as the inaccuracy of the yarns on lines, some untangled yarns that she tried pulling out from the thin and slightly ripped up embroidery cloth. "—I did so many mistakes, but you kept on correcting me patiently. Thank you, really."