𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗧━ chapter four ━

𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗧
━ chapter four ━

❝𝐬𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐮𝐩𝐬.❞

---

IT'S LATE IN THE EVENING at the apartment unit of the Minagi family; everyone had ate their dinner already, took shower, and now are in their own bedrooms to finally take a long rest after a long day today. As usual, it was a busy day today for the ones studying at school while it's just a normal random day for the youngest ones who just played today and got themselves tired as they instantly fell asleep, the few minutes after you and Kaoru tucked them into their beds.

Everyone was finally sleeping, but here you are with Kaoru at your own bedroom, still wide awake as you decided to stay up a little bit more to relax yourselves after you just helped each other on taking care of the household chores for tonight; washing the dishes and fixing the messy living room and dining room at once. 

Both of you could've stayed at the living room, but you and Kaoru knew that your parents often get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, so Kaoru just decided to stay up a little longer with you in your room instead; you couldn't afford to get yourselves be caught now, do you?

And—another reason why the two of you decided to stay up a little bit more, is that you want to talk about what happened when you visited Tsuzuru at his dorms few days ago.

Though, you purposely left out the part where Mitsuya accompanied you along the way, and the part where he formally met your brother in such normal circumstances.

Kaoru was relieved that Tsuzuru was doing just fine, and knowing the reason why he haven't contacted you lately is because he was writing the script for the Spring Troupe's first show that they will perform a month from now. Although he was alarmed and immensely worried when you mentioned to him about how Izumi, the director, told you that after a week of staying in his shared room with his roommate doing his script, Tsuzuru later on on collapsed and slept for two to three days after he finished it.

"—Nii-san is a workaholic as ever. . he's always worrying everyone around him, seriously. ." Kaoru sighed; even back then, when Tsuzuru was still a high school student and a third year at that, he has been pushing himself off to his limits to finish his school works and handle his job as a part of the student council in his school. And until now, Kaoru wouldn't get used to how Tsuzuru would always push himself so hard.

"That's why I told him that I'll start visiting him once every two weeks to check on him." You said, looking at your phone as you gazed at the pretty wallpaper of you and your siblings smiling together. "If you want, you can also come with me next week." You offered, smiling, "And, his troupe mates are friendly and approachable, as well as the director who is so kind. I'm happy that nii-san found himself a place where not only he can pursue his dream as a scriptwriter, but he found himself a place where he can feel at home, too." You finished, the soft and gentle smile on your features never leaving, as you talked about your big brother.