𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗧━ chapter two ━

𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗧
━ chapter two ━

❝𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬.❞

---

IT'S A BRAND NEW MORNING in the Minagi household once again. As always, the big family of thirteen (now eleven) was busy on this very Tuesday morning; after Mr. Minagi had left for work, all the siblings except for the two youngest had left for their school. Rather, while the four other siblings had already went out to go to their school, the two eldest children in the house remained a little bit because of something they need to talk about with Mrs. Minagi.

—"So today, you're going to visit your big brother Tsuzuru at his theater company dorms?" Asked Mrs. Minagi, expertly carrying the youngest, Yuzuru on a bag strapped on her upper body, while she was taking care of the dishes.

The fourth oldest Minagi child, (Y/N) couldn't find it in herself to deny her mother's words, "Ah, yes. . I was just so worried for nii-san and his health; aside from this is his first time living away from us for who knows how long, we all know Tsuzuru-nii-san has the tendency to push himself towards exhaustion. ." (Y/N) replied, looking over the ingredients laid on the table, ingredients for the varieties of onigiris she's going to make and eat later at the school.

Her words were correct and Mrs. Minagi only smiled, turning the faucet off as she finally finished on washing the dishes. "You and Kaoru really are the most worrywart amongst us here." She said with a fond smile, wiping her wet hands on the towel hanging on the handle of their fridge. Then she turned to her two children, who are packing their bento and some snack to bring to their school later. "If you two have any club activities or urgent matters you need to take care of, just finish them. I'll take care of Yuzuru and Takeru here." She then said, reassuring the fourth oldest twins, who both smiled at each other before turning to their mother in appreciation.

"Thanks, mom." Kaoru smiled, thanking his mom also in behalf of (Y/N), who's still busying herself on packing her food, wrapping it in a furoshiki cloth.

Truthfully told, Mrs. Minagi was supposed to go to work today along with Mr. Minagi, however, it seems that she wouldn't be working anytime soon, as she resigned from her post in the company she's working at; well, it was because her doctor advised her not to work much anymore, considering that her body has been always frail since she gave birth to Yuzuru. Of course, who wouldn't have their bodies not frail, especially after they gave birth to eleven children?

After packing their bento boxes in their bags, the two oldest then head out to the doorway, to wear their shoes. With Mrs. Minagi following them, she makes sure that her twins have everything all together in their bags. Seeing as they're all prepared, she then smiled at them and waved her dainty hand goodbye. "Take care sweeties."