𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗧━ chapter five ━

𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗧
━ chapter five ━

❝𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.❞

---

~ Musashi Shrine: After the Meeting ~

As soon as the meeting finished, after the two Toman leaders; Mikey and Draken dismissed the rest of the Toman members except for the usual admins, Mitsuya knew that he wouldn't be able to get out of there without them bombarding him with a lots of question regarding his affiliation with Minagi (Y/N), his 'fellow club leader' and 'schoolmate'.

"So," An annoyed grunt rumbled from his throat as the said lilac-haired male felt an arm slinging around his neck. It was Baji, who was grinning, his canines showing as he speaks up, "Tell us how you met that pretty girl." He urged, "Since you weren't showing any interest to all the girls in the school, even rejecting those who are confessing to you." He said, knowing well that Mitsuya's devoted to his friends, his family, and his gang, so he didn't have any time or he didn't choose to involve himself in anything romantic relationship.

So when they saw that such pretty girl that they somehow knew around because of her popularity as the vice president of the Home Economics Club and the Cooking and Baking Club, affiliated with their dear friend, boy, they're hell as curious about it.

"I keep on telling you—we are not in a relationship, okay? I and Minagi-san are only affiliated through Home Economics Club and being schoolmates." Mitsuya had a scowl on his face as he forcibly removed Baji's heavy arm from around his shoulder and looked so annoyed that any further teasing will eventually snap the usually calm and composed male.

"Sure you say that, but man, she's pretty, don't ya think, 'Tora?" Baji backed away from Mitsuya, knowing well than to make fun of him; Mitsuya, as much as he's very open, kind, and someone who treats people around him as his equal, there are times where he will just snap in annoyance and growl at them.

Shrugging his shoulders upon Baji's mention of his name, Kazutora hummed, a smile present on his visage, his bell earring slightly jingling at the wave of the night breeze passing through. "She's cute and pretty. I wonder what kind of man she would like." He said, earning himself instead a disapproving frown from Mitsuya and a disgusted expression from Chifuyu, looking at him as if whatever he does has more meaning that it should have.

"Better stay away from her. I don't want someone who's as kind as Minagi-san to get infected by you." Mitsuya was quick to shot him down, straightly without any hesitation.

"Bullshit Mitsuya—are you implying I'm a virus?" Kazutora spat, an irk mark throbbing on his cheek.

Shaking his head in exasperation and placing his hand on his waist, Chifuyu spoke up, still looking a little bit disgusted. "Mitsuya-kun's right. You, who has a womanizing streak and this Minagi-san whom Mitsuya-kun describes as kind and friendly—that's just as clear as daylight that you should stay away from someone opposite of you." He said the hard truth, which made the dual-haired boy to turn to the teal-eyed male, the two of them engaging in a silent, heated staring competition.