𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗧━ chapter nine ━

𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗧
━ chapter nine ━

❝𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 ❛𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞❜?❞

---

THE same day where Minagi (Y/N) and Mitsuya Takashi went on an 'unofficial' club errand 'date', the two teenagers who were just hoping to have a quiet peaceful day today, ended up encountering Mitsuya's delinquent friends and told them about how they met each other. The female Minagi herself thought that Mitsuya's friends weren't that bad, considering the bonds they have despite having arguments often. And she was somehow glad to have them as her friends now.

The group of teenagers were just having a fun time getting to know each other, however, the day has to end and everyone needs to go home now. (Y/N) ended up promising them that she would be giving them some baked pastries the next time they hang out together, which made them to immediately want to meet her again after today.

Though Mitsuya ended up lecturing them for making (Y/N) do more work outside her club. But as usual, the said female Minagi didn't even minded and only reassured him that he wanted to do it for them.

After bidding goodbye to each other, everyone had separated to their own ways; Draken ended up giving Mikey a piggyback to bring him back home to the Sano residence after falling asleep on him, Baji, Chifuyu, and Kazutora walking on the same direction of their home—with the three of them sharing the same apartment building, Hakkai and Takemichi heading back together as they also share the same direction of their home.

And lastly, Mitsuya and (Y/N), who both also live in the same apartment building, and being neighbors with each other. 

Currently, the said two teens are just leisurely walking together; it wasn't that late yet since the sunset is still at its full swing and it would be just a waste to hurry up and go home, missing the beautiful sunset painting the whole sky.

—"Today was quite a bizarre day. . Seriously, those bastards always comes out the least time you expect them to."

"Haha, now it's all right, Mitsuya-kun. It was quite fun anyways, and, I was able to gain more friends other than Hina-chan, Emma-chan, and Yuzuha-chan."

While Mitsuya was massaging his temples, expressing his exhaustion and exasperation towards his friends who somewhat 'ruined' his time with (Y/N), the said female herself was just smiling, feeling no ounce of annoyance to what happened at the end—although, she still wanted to be with Mitsuya for a little bit longer.

". . You're really kind, Minagi-san." Mitsuya only said with a helpless smile after a sigh flew out his lips. He turned to face his front, one hand on his pocket while his other was carrying what he bought for today.