𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗧━ chapter eleven ━

𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗧
━ chapter eleven ━

❝𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠?❞

---

IT was a very lively morning in the Minagi household, and it was even more lovelier when the only daughter of the family, (Y/N) was just like a fairy tale princess having such fun making and preparing some lunch boxes for whatever is going to happen today; the said female Minagi herself was seen, lightly swaying even without music, along with soft hums escaping past her lips as she prepares the breakfast for everyone to eat once they wake up.

And because (Y/N)'s happiness is prominent in her soft features, her brothers who were awake and were just on to their own things, soon took notice of how their older sister seemed to be cheerful more than usual; well, she was always smiling and filled with positivity, but—they just knew that something must've happened for her to be all more smiley and happy like this.

Suberu, the sixth youngest sibling, paused himself from reading a book that he borrowed from Tooru to look at his older sister who was still doing a part of her household chores happily. "Noboru, look; (Y/N)-nee-san looked quite happy today." He told his twin Noboru, with a smile on his face, as if he was infected with (Y/N)'s cheerful smile; he always thought that his sister's smile is pretty, but today, she looked even more lovelier.

Noboru, who was just bobbing his head as he listened to the music in his phone, had to pause the playing music in his earphones for him to hear what his twin was saying. And with that, he turned to where (Y/N) is, who's now closing the lunch boxes with their lids; he indeed saw that his older sister is quite happy today. 

"You're right. ." Noboru muttered softly, before plastering on a smile and immediately calling out to the female brunette, "Nee-san, you looked very happy today. Did something happened?" Noboru straightly asked, wanting to know what did made his older sister get this so happy.

Just in time (Y/N) was finished putting on the lid at the final lunch box she was arranging, she heard Noboru calling out to her and asking the reason what made her be this so happy. With the same cheerful smile still up on her features, (Y/N) answered with a soft giggle, "You see, today, me, Kaoru, and a friend of mine will be visiting Tsuzuru-nii-san at the dorms to where he's staying in. That's why I made lunch boxes for us, and Tsuzuru-nii-san for today, as you can see." She said, removing her apron while at it, and hanging it at where it belonged to.

At the same moment, two of (Y/N)'s younger brothers had came in—the two who was with (Y/N) when she first met her now girl best friends; Tooru and Mitsuru. 

Hearing about what (Y/N) said, Mitsuru's eyes started sparkling, "I wanna see Tsuzuru-nii-chan too!" He exclaimed, but his joy was depleted when Tooru, the glasses-wearing boy patted him on his head and said, "We can't. We have school today and it so just happens that (Y/N)-nee-chan doesn't have school today. If we absent, Tsuzuru-nii-chan would just scold us." He said rather calmly.