𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗧━ chapter seven ━

𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗧
━ chapter seven ━

❝𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲.❞

---

"I'M really sorry, Minagi-san, for spacing out a little while ago."

"I told you that it's fine, Mitsuya-kun."

A sweat trailing down your cheek, you could only try to make Mitsuya not apologize to you anymore; well, he was still concerned about the fact that he spaced out a while ago when you were telling him your preferences for his idea of the end of the spring theme—well, he was actually staring at you.

The said lilac-haired male just apologized for the third time today as you two paid for the 10-yard size of the mint green fabric that Mitsuya decided to choose at the end after hearing your preference, along with some additional threads and needles needed as well for him and everyone in the club to use. And you just reassured him again, not wanting the male to feel guilty anymore.

"You're really so kind, Minagi-san. I'm glad that I asked you to come and accompany me." Mitsuya smiled sweetly, as he waited in line with you standing off to the side, waiting for the customer before you two to finish paying. 

Your cheeks warmed up at his sweet smile and not knowing about it, a somewhat shy smile came up on your lips, as you just hung your head down low, not wanting Mitsuya to see your heated up face; you couldn't help it, his smile is just so sweet and so does his voice that sounded so gentle along with it. 

"M-Me too. . I'm glad that I. . get to hang out with you too today. ."

Mitsuya looked shocked for a brief moment, before his smile widened, and turned to face the counter, advancing towards it when the customer was finally done paying their purchase and left the store. While he was giving the fabric, threads, and needles to the staff behind the counter, Mitsuya didn't bothered hiding his smile as he dug through his wallet to pay for the 10-yard size fabric, threads, and needles he purchased.

Cute.

"Thank you very much!"

Soon, Mitsuya was now done paying for what he bought and is now holding a large paper bag where his purchased fabric, threads, and needles were placed. He was walking back to you, only seeing you, looking at a mannequin wearing a beautiful summer dress as it stood just right beside of the counter.

It made Mitsuya smile as you gently examined the fabric in your hands, before he decided that you two should go now. "Minagi-san, let's go now?" He called, and you quickly let go of the fabric to face the male, and sent him a small apologetic smile, "Oh, sorry. Let's go."