𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗧━ chapter ten ━

𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗧
━ chapter ten ━

❝𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.❞

---

THE Minagi household is as lively and cheerful as always, because of (Y/N)'s little brothers who seemed to just love being happy everyday. It's currently evening, and everyone had just finished dinner, and the family is just spending their time together.

However, for (Y/N), our lovely main heroine, even if the smiles of her brothers was something that she knew would always cheer her up, she couldn't bear to smile genuinely as she wanted herself to, as she looks at the phone in her hand, looking like she was waiting for a message or a call to arrive.

Kaoru, (Y/N)'s twin brother, was just playing with his youngest brother Yuzuru; tickling him and all, when he took notice of the silence of his twin sister who was just staring at her phone in her grasp, her face looking all worried.

(Y/N) is always smiling when she's in this house; she rarely frowns around her brothers, seeing that she thought it would be just disrespectful of her and rude to frown around her brothers, which were always the source of her energy to keep on going. But tonight, she seemed to be worrying about something—or someone, for her to look like this so much.

Smiling a little bit, Kaoru turned to Yuzuru, who was still trying to calm himself after he was attacked by Kaoru's tickles, before he spoke up in a gentle tone, "Yuzuru, could you play with Takeru over there? I'm just going to have a talk with (Y/N)-nee-chan. Is that okay? I will read you your favorite bedtime story later before you sleep." He said, and in an instant, Yuzuru's green eyes sparkled, knowing that bedtime stories narrated by Kaoru is always something so fun.

"Okay!~" 

Kaoru watched, as the little Yuzuru slowly stood up on his feet, staggering a little bit before he went waddling towards his older brother Takeru, who was just juggling a ball by his feet; seeing Yuzuru made Takeru to smile and immediately welcomed him to play with him. 

Seeing that Yuzuru has gone to play with Takeru, Kaoru took that to have a talk with his twin sister, wanting to know what she may be thinking about; worrying about something or someone. He's her twin and he's the one who's as well, helping around the house to take care of their younger brothers. Her burdens, are his burdens, too.

"—(Y/N)." He called, scooting over to his sister, who immediately snapped out from her deep thinking after hearing Kaoru calling her name. She turned, and saw her twin, looking at her with his eyes filled with worry and concern as he then spoke to her, "Are you okay? You've been all silent since dinner ended. Is there something on your mind?" He asked, and by that, he could see that (Y/N)'s expression softened, and Kaoru just knew that she was thankful that he asked.