𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗧━ chapter six ━

𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗧
━ chapter six ━

❝𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐩𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠.❞

---

~ Mitsuya Residence ~

MITSUYA smiles to himself as he sat on the couch in his family apartment's living room, his eyes and hands working on an embroidery that he decided to make out of his own past time; it was after dinner and everyone inside the apartment was just doing their own things—him doing this embroidery, his sisters Luna and Mana watching the television about a fairy princess, and their mother of course, working overnight again.

If one could see, it's quite a peaceful evening, but for the two lilac-haired girls who have been noticing that different smile quirked up on their brother's lips, Luna and Mana knew that their big brother is happy, and may be happy about something, or someone else.

Looking at each other with their orbs glinting, of course, Luna and Mana wouldn't just let that go, so they brought it up as straightforward as they ever been.

"Nii-chan is smiling because something good happened to him!~" Luna sang out loud, and the said male himself froze on the embroidery he was busying himself of. His cheeks tainted with pink, he looked over his little sister, only seeing Luna holding both Mana's hands as they both waltz around the living room.

"And it's because onii-chan is thinking of a girl!~" Mana followed, she and Luna still continuing on waltzing around, further darkening the tints on Mitsuya's cheeks as he processed what his sisters just said.

"What are you two—sighs. ." Deciding to ignore them and just continue on having his fingers work on the needle puncturing the embroidery cloth along with it's delicate yarn to create an equally delicate design, was a bad mistake, since not only he still has a littlest of smile curled upon his lips, Luna and Mana finally got the reaction they wanted from their older brother; the last time they asked (and teased) Mitsuya about it, he quickly denied them and even went sentimental about no one liking him because of his delinquent status.

But here he is right now, making no move nor saying no words to deny them. And that means that, onii-chan is thinkin of a girl this time!!

"Did you hear that Mana!? Nii-chan finally fell in love!" Luna cheered happily, followed by Mana who was giggling as she and her older sister happily danced around the living room, with Mitsuya sighing over his sisters' overly-excited behaviors and making this a big deal out of it. Though he didn't chose to pipe them down since Mitsuya knows that they'll eventually calm down and immediately forget about it.