|☀︎︎ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2 ☀︎︎|

{Monday Morning}

~Sora's POV~

I opened and held the door, "Duck under! I dare you."

And that's exactly what Light did. He slightly crouched down and ran at full speed under my arm. He almost tripped, but quickly caught himself. 

"I saw that," I commented, smiling.

Light stood up, "No, you didn't!"

We just laughed it off and went to where we had to go. We already put our stuff away, now we just had to split apart. I said bye to Light as I made it to my class. I walked in and went to my seat, which was near the back but wasn't exactly in the back. 

I started drawing on the desk since I didn't really have anything else to do and the teacher wasn't in the room. I didn't have anything extra to do or to make up, so I was just waiting at this point.

"Hey, Sora," Luca says, sitting down at his desk. "Where's the teacher?"

I shrugged, "I don't know. I came in and she wasn't here."

Luca smiled, "Well, I did hear something about someone new. So, she might be getting them."

'Someone new?' I thought to myself. I think I might know who it is, but we just saw them yesterday. The redhead that I saw outside of my window yesterday. Maybe he was who Luca was talking about. I mean, I've never seen him before.

I was knocked out of my thoughts whenever I heard the door open. I looked towards the front of the room. Ms. Marse came into the room with some papers in her hand. Everyone straightened themselves in their seats and waited for Ms.Marse to say something.

She cleared her throat, "Good morning, everyone! I have some news."

This might've caught everyone's attention, but not really mine.

"I know it's almost the middle of the year, but we're going to have a new student."

I looked up. Luca was right.

She looked towards the door, "You can come in now."

'He's out there?' I thought he was probably going to come in about 2 or 3 days. That's what happened with almost every new student we had every year.

The door opened and no one walked in yet. Then, they walked into the room. Whenever he was fully in the room, I recognized him. He was the guy from yesterday. The one who waved at me. I looked down. I heard his introductions though.

"Would you like to introduce yourself?" Ms. Marse asked.

"Uh... Well, I'm Jaxx. And that's pretty much it."

"Are you sure?"

He responded, "Mhm."

"Jaxx, your seat will beee..." She took a few seconds to respond. "Over there! Near the window."

'Not near me.' I looked up quickly to see where the seat was. It wasn't exactly near me, but it was in the same row as me. 

I didn't see him, but I heard him sit down in his seat. As soon as he did, Ms. Marse began her lesson for the day. I glanced over at him for a quick second and he was looking up at the front. I looked away before I was caught looking at him. I just looked up and watched the lesson.

{At Lunch}

Light had just walked into the cafeteria. He walked over to where we were sitting. "What's for Lunch?"