|☀︎︎ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3 ☀︎︎|

{Monday Afternoon}

~Sora's POV~

"Hey, Light!" I called to the boy sitting on the bottom of the slide.

He looked up and put his phone away. 

He stood up, "Finally!"

"It wasn't even that long," I responded, rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, because your life is in dog years. 5 years in your world is 36 to me."

I shrugged it off and started walking over to the swings. Light followed after me and stood on the swing instead of sitting on it. I told Light that if he didn't get down, he had a higher chance of getting hurt

Light started swinging on the swing while standing, "Okay? You only live once."

"If you fall and get hurt, you're paying for the ambulance and all of that." I started swinging.

Light shrugged his shoulders as a response and started swinging more. Soon enough, Light did end up falling off of the swing. But, he was able to land on his butt instead of getting hurt more.

I looked back at him, "I told you."

"Whatever," Light stood up and dusted himself off. He sat back on the swing, but actually sitting on it this time.

Light and I talked for a little bit. Then, we got off the swings and started walking around the park. We went to the part of the park where it was surrounded by trees and there was a path that you'd follow. Light kept bringing up the redhead, Jaxx. And I don't get why. I don't think Light has actually met him yet. 

"Have you even met him?"

Light nodded. "Yeah! He's in two of my classes! I talked to him a bit today, and he seems like a really nice person."

"Oh, really?" I asked.

Light nodded again. We continued walking until we ended up back at the park. By the time we got back there, it was already 6:00 P.M. I told Light that I was going to start heading home now. He had the same idea. We said bye to each other and started to walk back to our houses. They were in opposite directions from the park, so we couldn't walk together. 

Whenever I got home, I saw my sister downstairs in the living room. She was watching TV. I said hi to her before going upstairs. I sat down on my bed and stayed in my room until dinner was ready.

{Tuesday Morning}

"Sora! Sora!" Someone was continuously shaking me. "Get up! You're gonna be late again!"

I opened my eyes and saw my little sister, Skye, shaking me. 

I sat up, "Alright, alright. Give me a few minutes."

"Finally. Hurry up!" Skye got off of me and left my room, closing the door behind her.

It took me a few extra seconds to finally get up and get dressed. I chose an outfit from my closet and put that on. I grabbed my phone from my desk and looked at the time. '6:56' was the time it read. 'Oh shit!' I grabbed my bag from the side of my bed and anything I needed on my desk. I shoved it into my bag and rushed out of my bedroom and down the stairs. 

I grabbed my keys to the house and shouted "Bye" before leaving the house. I quickly checked if I was forgetting anything, which I wasn't, luckily. I ran down the sidewalk and whenever I made a turn, I continued running until I made it to school.