|☀︎︎ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5 ☀︎|

!TW! Mentions of: Murder
~~~~~~~~~

{2 weeks later, Thursday}

She's always there now. Remi is always by Jaxx's side. Whenever it's only me and Jaxx, is when we're walking to different periods. It's so stupid. She's always there, talking to Jaxx, smiling with him, and being happy with him. It's not fair at all!

It happened today as well.

We were walking to 3rd period, me and Jaxx, and we were talking. Then, all of a sudden, that stupid ball of sunshine popped out of nowhere. As soon as she came, Jaxx and she started talking again. I was completely ignored. I just walked away from the two of them and made my way to my class.

I sat down in my usual seat. Light was on his phone. He looked up at me as I sat down and put his phone down.

"Hey, Sora!" He looked at me. "Are you okay? You seem upset."

"No, I'm not!" I replied.

Light asked, "What's wrong?"

I sighed, "Do you know that one girl, Remi?"

Light nodded.

"She and Jaxx have been talking non-stop together! And Jaxx is ignoring me now!"

"Okay?" Light raised an eyebrow. "Is that a bad thing?"

"YES!"

Light was shocked, "Alright! So, that's clearly bothering you. Continue."

I continued to tell him about how Remi and Jaxx had been talking and getting closer to each other. I mean, Jaxx and I have gotten a bit closer as well, but then Remi had to show up and get in my way. As I was telling Light, I realized how I sounded like I was in love with Jaxx. I don't think I am, but I am certainly jealous.

After I finished, Light was giving suggestions, but they were all blurred out. Like, it sounded muffled. All I heard was the words 'Kill her' repeating in my head over and over again. I rapidly shook my head, and the words went away. Light asked if I was okay again, and I said yeah. He continued to say ideas and I actually heard them this time.

{Timeskip to Lunch}

Today, I sat with Light and Luca again. We were watching Luca play 'Geometry Dash' on his phone. We'd take turns, but so far, Light was the only one to beat it. No offense, but this was probably one of the few games he'd actually beat without spending money. 

I got second place and Luca ended up in last place. We played a few more rounds before Luca and Light went up to the lunch line to get some food. When they left, I looked around the cafeteria. I saw Alex and Levi together. I don't care what they say, I am convinced they're dating. 

As I was scanning the room, I saw Jaxx and Remi again. Jaxx seemed to be looking around, Remi was just talking. I quickly looked away and continued waiting and looking around. I kept quickly glancing at the two of them but avoided it. I didn't want to be jealous. It was the worst feeling ever.

Luckily, Luca and Light didn't take long. Luca didn't come back with much, but Light had a few things. Maybe even a few things he wasn't supposed to have. They sat down and we continued playing more games. Whenever it was Luca or Light's turn, I'd always look back at Jaxx and Remi. Light must've seen since he looked back too. He scoffed and turned around.

"Sora, don't worry about them!"

I replied, "I'm trying not to!"

Luca finished the round, "Worry about who?"

"Jaxx and Remi," Light responded.

"You're jealous?"

I shrugged, "Somewhat, yeah."

Luca smiled, "Don't worry about them! They're just talking, alright?"

I nodded. I pushed the subject away and we continued doing the rounds. Every single one, I kept hearing the voice again. 'Kill her' over and over again. It wouldn't leave me alone. I looked up at Remi, and the voice got louder. I stared at the back of her head as she talked to Jaxx. What would happen if...

If I were to kill her?

~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 651