Chapter 9

Pearl's POV...

Oh Garnet... I laid on my bed that night, staring at the ceiling, thinking about her. I do hope you're alright... With a deep sigh, I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep...

I sat up in a large, jade green field with the softest grass I had ever felt. I stood up, looking for her, and over by a beautiful, cherry blossom tree with pastel pink leaves, was Garnet. The bright sun shining on her gorgeous dark skin, she's so lovely dressed up in white slacks and a light pink dress shirt. She opened her arms, waiting for me. I ran to her, the warm breeze blowing through my hair. Once we met, I was greeted by her soft lips in a passionate kiss. When I pulled away from her I looked into those beautiful eyes;the sapphire blue one and the ruby one. Extraordinarly wonderful. She pulled into another fiery kiss, before gently laying me down on the grass.

She smiled lovingly as she ran her hands down my sides, as her hands continued to roam I heard her purr in my ear, "Are you ready, my love?"

I shot up, beads of sweat rolling down my face. I sat there a while, thinking of my dream, I've never had a dream like that!

I looked over at the clock; 5:30 am. I better just go take a shower...I get up in an hour anyways... I walked into the bathroom, and discarded my clothes into the white laundry basket next to the marble tub. I turned on the faucet, and waited for the water to warm up.

I stepped into the shower and shuddered as the hot water hit my back. I sighed and stood there for a while as my dream played through my mind once again, and a growing sensation started between my legs.

I gasped and blushed a deep red, How is she doing this to me?! Why does she make me feel this way?! My blushed deepened as my hand roamed down my flat stomach, and down to my private area. I bit my bottom lip, wondering if I should continue.

I gently massaged down there, but quickly stopped, I probably shouldn't... I finish up my shower, and start to get dress, still thinking about Garnet.

Garnet's POV...

I woke up around 6:45, my face was sore and my eyes were still red from crying. I looked down at my wrist in shame, the new lines crossing over old ones. I failed her...but I just...can't tell her what happened... I walked into Amy's room to wake her up, then I went back to get dressed.

Thank God it's Friday... It gives me a chance to sneak out and see Pearl. With a deep sigh, I went to the kitchen to cook breakfast for Amethyst and I.

After breakfast, I walked myself to school, it was cloudy and smelt like rain, For once I hope it does rain. As I walked, I heard a faint voice call my name, slightly scared, I turned to see Pearl running towards me, I smiled and waited for her to catch up. Once she reached me, I hugged her tightly and kiss her forehead, it felt good to hold her in my arms again.

I held her hand as we walked to school together, it was a silent walk, but that was okay. All that mattered at the moment was that she was here.

Pearl's POV...

Wow, this is great timing! I smiled as I held Garnet's hand to school, but as we walked, I started to notice she looked...sad. I wanted to ask what was wrong, but I just couldn't bring myself to it. There was something telling me not too, so I went with my gut feeling.

As we neared the school, I clung closet to Garnet, I didn't want to let go, but I knew it would be for the best. When we reached the entrance, she looked at me with a small smile saying softly, "Pearl, my love, you need to let go now. We don't want people getting suspicious." I sighed and gave her a quick kiss before letting go of her arm.

For the rest of the day, Garnet seemed silent. Hardly saying a word unless directly spoken too, this began to worry me.

At art, I sat down next to her and asked, "Garnet, are you alright?" She sighed and nodded, going back to her drawing. I groaned, "Please tell me what's going on!" She stayed silent, I swallowed my fear and in a quick action my lips met her's, and before she could say anything, had my hand cupped around her cheek saying, "Garnet, I love you with all my heart, and all I want is for to tell me what's making you unhappy. Its my job to make sure you're not feeling like...like, garbage!" Before I continued, I saw the tears streaming down her face, I took her hand and said, "Please..."