Chapter 14

Pearl's POV...

When Garnet had said we needed to talk, I felt my stomach drop, I was really worried about what she wanted to discuss, and the possibilities were endless. I watched she shut my door and walk towards me, I could feel my cheeks heat up, Why do I blush so easily around her? She came up and kissed me deeply.

When we parted she still had her arms around, and mine around her, she smiled and said lowly, "Thank you."

"For?" I asked, I didn't think there was a reason for her to thank me for anything. She smiled and kissed my forehead softly, "For saving us." I wanted to ask what from, but something told me just to enjoy the moment.

I felt my being be picked up and carried only to be sat down on my bed, my blushed spread to my neck as she straddled me. She smirked and kissed my lips, but lightly, as if teasing me. I push up to try and deepen the kiss but she pulled away with sexy grin plastered on her face. I bit my bottom, dirty thoughts entering my mind, she leaned down to my ear and whispered, "I think I should repay you for your lovely deed." She began to kiss down my neck, til I moan out, "Garnet...please, Amethyst and-Rose are...mm, downstairs.."

"So~" She gently bit my neck, and then said, "Be quiet, my love~" I felt her hands travel down my sides, then she pushed me back where I was laying down beneath her. I gulped, "I'm not sure I can be quiet enough, Garnet." She smiled, "You never know til ya try~"

Garnet's POV...

My God what was I thinking?! Oh, that's right, I wasn't! Thankfully we weren't caught, but still! I felt Pearl roll back over, her back against my side, I smiled and rolled over, holding her. I don't understand why, but, I don't know what I'd do without her. She's wonderful, beautiful, sweet, smart, and just all round perfect!

How'd I get such a perfect girl? I poor, beaten, mentally ill, ugly teen gets a hot, charming rich girl, what a story huh? Ugh, what does she see in me? Honestly..

I'm far from good enough for her...I'm not even good Amethyst and she needs me...I sighed and held her closer, But, she's something I need.

I sat up when I heard the door open, it was Amethyst, I smiled and whispered, "What's up, Ames?"

"Garnet...I need you..." I got up and rushed to Amethyst, kneeling down I asked quickly, "Are you alright? Did something happen?" She threw herself into me, "I love you, Garnet." I was confused, "I..Love you too, Amethyst? Are you okay?"

She shook her head, "What's wrong then?" She didn't say anything, I sighed, "You're not gonna tell me are you?" She shook her head and buried it deeper into my chest. I picked her up and sat her in my lap as I sat criss-crossed on the floor. I ran my hand through her hair, surprised it wasn't knotted up, "Amy," I began, "Please tell me what's wrong. I'm worried about you sis."

She continued to stay silent, I sighed again, "Amethyst. Please."

Silence.

I kissed her forehead and held her against me, I knew she wasn't going to tell me what was wrong and that upset me...

"Amethyst, listen, you mean more to me than anything in the whole world. Please, tell me what's making you unhappy." She nuzzled her face into my chest and said softly, "I don't wanna go home...I don't wanna be around dad, or mom...I want to stay with Rose."

"Oh Amethyst, if I had the choice, you'd stay with Rose..but I don't...and I'm sorry." She sighed and stood up, walking out of the room in silence. I went after her, I caught her at the bottom of the stairs, but before I could say anything she yanked her arm away from and growled, "I want to be alone right now."

I backed away slowly, "Amy...why are you acting like this?" No answer, I looked down.

"Its my fault..."

I looked up at her again, she had tears streaming from her eyes, my eyes widened, "No no no no no, Amethyst!" I pulled her into a tight hug, "No..it's not your fault. You didn't cause any of this Amethyst."

She hugged me and cried, I could feel my own tears fall down my face, This whole time...she's been blaming herself...

I kissed her forehead, she was running a fever, "Amethyst, do you feel okay?" She shook her head. I held her closer, I'll have to help mom get her to the doctor, but for now, I needed to be there for my sister, my reason for living besides Pearl.