🌞Chapter 3🌻

🌞🌻
🔞

"Ah! Anngh! Mm!"

The king-size bed in the master bedroom was big, and although it accommodated the weight of their bodies, the springs still creak loudly.

Mew had removed his shirt, and though he only bared his chest, it was a rare thing for Mew to expose his naked body so generously to Gulf's view. Covered with supple muscles, his body was so gorgeous that Gulf was hypnotized by his body.

But he didn't have the luxury of being hypnotized then. Mew had stripped the clothes from Gulf's body without even allowing him to shower. After such cruel treatment, Mew took Gulf's erection, pulsing with excitement into his mouth.

It felt good to have Mew's mouth moving over him, but Gulf didn't like the idea of it very much. He thought he would die from the shame of making the person he loved do that to him.

"No---no, stop," Gulf pleaded in a broken voice, but he knew that Mew wouldn't pay any attention to him. The warm, wetness of Mew's mouth covered Gulf, the pleasure reducing Gulf's mind and body to a useless puddle.

"Why? Look how wet you are."

Mew spread around the fluid that trickled from the tip of Gulf's penis with his thumb and Gulf gasped. The fine movements of Mew's tongue and fingers over his skin overwhelmed him and his hips began to tremble.

When Gulf noticed his own indecency he tried to regain control.

But when he lost that focus, he submitted, panting to Mew's skill.

"The fact that you're dripping wet just proves how good it feels."

Yes, it felt good, but Gulf was embarrassed to see himself that way. The anticipation welled out of Gulf and rolled down his shaft, falling to moisten the pucker of flesh between his cheeks. He had to try and control himself a little. He wanted to, but it was impossible.

"Only bad boys like it this much."

Gulf found Mew's indecent words arousing, and they ate away at his thoughts. At some point, Gulf had relinquished the shame he felt at being manipulated. How could he be expected to withstand the pleasure given to him by the man he loved?

"Oh, sir---"

That throbbing part of him already wanted Mew, and he called out to his lover hazily, wet and twitching.

"What is it?"

"Come here," Gulf whispered hesitantly.

Mew gazed at him, then raised his body and asked, "Where?"

The teasing in Mew's voice annoyed Gulf, but he didn't have time to worry about that. "Here. Inside me."

"You're going fast today, aren't you?"

Mew was in no hurry, despite Gulf's perverse and impatient begging. He stroked Gulf's erection loosely as he taunted him. Gulf had yet to see Mew lose his reserve.

"I-I've been waiting. A long time."

The truth was Gulf had never pursued Mew with that kind of haste before. He was usually meek and level-headed. But laid out before Mew, that was all stripped away and Gulf became nothing more than a beast.

It had been two weeks since they'd last slept together---such a short time, yet it had seemed unbearably long. There had even been nights when Gulf was overwhelmed by his desire for Mew that he had furtively satisfied himself. That was why he wanted to join with Mew so badly---as soon and as much as possible.

"Well, rushing won't do you any good," Mew declared. He pushed a slippery finger between Gulf's cheeks, wet with lube. It made the penetration easier and Gulf took the finger in, no longer feeling the pain as he had before.