🌞Chapter 14🌻

🌞🌻
WARNING: 🔞 READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

Mew brought his face closer to Gulf's and touched his lips to his forehead. Gulf closed his eyes reflexively and Mew's lips brushed over his eyelids like feathers before sliding down to press softly against his lips. Mew dabbed Gulf with kisses gently before slipping his tongue between Gulf's slightly parted lips. Gulf's forehead tightened and he clung to Mew's neck as the man stimulated the inside of Gulf's mouth.

"Nngh---mm."

As Mew kissed him, Gulf was forced to take breath after ragged breath, each one more difficult than the last. Even after Mew pulled his lips away, the glow of the kiss remained. Gulf could only stand there.

"If only you could see your face."

"What does that mean?" Gulf asked, dazed, but Mew just shrugged.

"Come here," he murmured in a low voice, grabbing both of Gulf's arms.

"Sir---?"

Mew dragged Gulf into the large bathroom, making Gulf writhe with apprehension. The sound of their shoes clicking against the floor echoed strangely in the tiled bathroom.

"I've let you get away with a lot. I'm going to help you remember who owns you," Mew said.

Punishment, he meant. The cold intent of those words sent a chill down Gulf's spine. Sometimes, Gulf couldn't bear Mew's aggressiveness. The man could be arrogant, but most of the time he was a quiet, gentle person. It was only during sex that he showed a completely different side of himself. Gulf's will meant nothing for all Mew cared. Mew subjugated Gulf's body to his own desires, trying to dominate even his spirit.

"I'm not going to let you leave now. Look at yourself."

"Ow!" Gulf cried as Mew held him in a full nelson and turned him to the mirror. Gulf nearly screamed at the force twisting his body, but Mew showed no mercy.

"Look."

Mew bit down on Gulf's neck, red marks bloomed across his delicate skin. Oblivious to Gulf's discomfort, Mew skillfully unbuttoned Gulf's shirt.

"Look at what?" Gulf shrieked, anger and shame making his voice shrill.

Mew was utterly indiffirent to his behavior. "Your face. Don't you see?"

Gulf didn't see anything unusual. He didn't even look ashamed---or so he thought. But the eyes he saw reflected in the mirror were already rich with desire and his cheeks were flushed.

"I know you see it. The lust in your eyes is an open invitation to any man."

"I'm not doing it on purpose!"

"There's no point in denying it." Mew held Gulf's chin, trailing one of his fingers across Gulf's lips before slipping it inside his mouth. Gulf grunted in a pained, muffled voice. But Mew apparently wouldn't even allow him that much and pinched Gulf's tongue between two fingers.

"Ggh---ah!"

Tears started to well in Gulf's eyes. "Stop it!"

Mew's hand brushed over Gulf's erection through his clothes and Gulf shook his head. As Gulf moved, he accidentally bit down on Mew's fingers, making the other man gasp.

"I'm sorry, Sir Mew---"

"You really don't want it?" Mew asked in a low voice.

Gulf shook his head. "I'm tired. Please, just let me go home."

If he told Mew that he didn't want to do it in a hotel, it would probably hurt his feelings since he had gone to the trouble of bringing them there. Gulf did everything his power to hide the truth, but it only won him Mew's scorn.