Chapter one

It was late in the evening

It was late in the evening. I had just gotten out of the library. Being far away from my family and the university was being more difficult than I thought it would be, and I was only in my first year, so I went home to my apartment and decided to watch a movie.

I went through title movies, looking for something I liked, but I didn't find anything appealing, so I sighed and decided it would be best if watched something familiar, something I had already watched.

I went and picked "Captain America: Civil war" which was one of my favorite movies. It was funny, the first time I saw it in the theatres I didn't like it, but over time I guess it grew in me.

I played it in the background while I did some tasks, occasionally glancing to watch it.

After a while, I set up my dinner, sat down, and paid attention while watching. I wondered how my life would be if I was in the MCU, maybe it would be easier... No, definitely not. They had aliens and weird shit going down there, but at least it would be cool.

I started to doze off my eyes, opening and closing.

As I tried to fight the sleep, as I try to keep my eyes open, I see a weird black figure moving towards me.

I must have fallen asleep I thought, trying to calm myself It must be a sleeping paralysis I reasoned, even though I don't remember falling asleep. My heart started beating fastly, I could feel it in my ears. I closed my eyes trying to avoid looking at the shadow, too scared to move, breathing heavily. As time passes I notice that the shadow wouldn't do anything.

I opened my eyes slowly, praying that whatever that thing was had already left, but suddenly I felt pressure on my neck, surprised I noticed the same thing as before was choking me. I tried to free myself, but it was stronger than me. Slowly I felt myself drifting to unconsciousness.

I felt my head thundering, I groaned and opened my eyes, but everything was blurry. I tried to blink trying to dissipate it, but it was no use. I slowly stood up as I felt my vision go back to normal, I scanned my surrounding: I was in some kind of container. I looked around trying to find a way to get out, I took a breath attempting to ease my panic, but it wasn't working. My mind filled with terror, was I kidnapped? In an impulse, I trashed around kicking the wall, trying to open it, and after minutes of trying -and only doing noise- frustrated, I sat down.

I don't know how much time has passed, when I heard voices out.

"Are you sure you heard something?" a voice said.

"Yes, I am" the other voice insisted.

"Cap, nobody can get here without us letting them in" the voice said.

Cap?

The other voice sighed "I know, but Tony, I did hear something"

Tony?

Who are they? The avengers? I thought while rolling my eyes.

"Just check" the voice said more sternly.