Chapter four

They stopped and looked at me, waiting for me to elaborate

"Now what!?" Stark said.

I rolled my eyes, irritated, trying not to punch his smug face.

I glance at all the people in the room, not knowing how to explain that some of them will die in the future.

Steve walked toward me, noticing the concerned look on my face.

"What's wrong?" He said, touching my shoulder.

I'm just going to say it.

"Alright there's going to be a conflict, I guess that's how you could call it, I don't know when exactly because I don't know in which year we are, the point is some of you will die, and not just you, half of the universe will disappear," I said.

"Which ones of us?" said Steve

"I'm not sure if I should tell or not," I said, biting my lip anxiously.

"Then why even bring it up," Stark huffed.

I ignored him. They don't need to know who's gonna die; I don't know if that will make it better or worst. I thought.

"But who it's going to do all of this and why?" Asked Clint, joining the conversation.

"Thanos, -the mad titan- has this weird thing about destroying half of the life of all planets he invades because of overpopulation. He thinks he it's doing something good," I said, explaining to them.

"Also, he sent Loki to New York," I trailed. "Oh, and he is alive too," I added.

"What!?" said most of the room

"He is alive?" Steve repeated, shocked. "Last time Thor was here, he said he died."

"When was that?" I said curiously.

"Last year, 2015,"

So it is 2016, I thought.

"Oh yeah, he feigned his death," I said, coming back through my memory.

"And where is he now?" said Clint warily.

"Asgard," I said, he visibly relaxed, "pretending to be Odin," I added quickly.

"Oh, I know little about Asgard and other worlds, but I don't think that's good," said Falcon, looking at everyone in the room.

"It's not our problem," said Clint inexpressively.

"Maybe we should tell Thor?" Falcon suggested.

"Yeah, I agree," said Steve. "What do you think, Tony?"

Since he outed no response, I looked at Stark. He seemed lost in his thoughts.

"Tony?" said Steve, repeating himself.

"Hmm?" Stark out, not knowing what was going on.

"Do you think we should tell Thor about Loki?"

"I guess," he shrugged.

"Guys?" Steve asked to rest, and they nodded. "Then it's settled."

"But how we are going to do that?" Natasha said, "Because Thor doesn't have exactly a phone."

"Heimdall," I said, making the attention go back to me.

"Okay, we can do that later. Now we have to pay attention to the more important matters," said Rhodes, shaking his hands and dismissing them.

"Right," Steve said, "She can help with that since she knows what it's going to happen."

"Then she is staying now," said Falcon.

"But wait," I said, interrupting them."What if we recruit allies? " I suggested.

"What are you proposing, exactly?" Stark said, narrowing his eyes at me.

"I'm proposing," I said slowly, testing the waters "That we go look for Bruce and in the way recruit some potential powerful allies," I continued thinking about Valkyrie "And also, you know, maybe we can recruit Loki," I said nervously.

Everyone looked at each other
"Yeah, we're going to look for Bruce," started Natasha.

"-but I don't know about Loki, man. I don't think it's a good idea," Clint said with a shake of their head.

"But why not? He's a powerful sorcerer. He will be a great Allie," I said, trying to convince them.

"Kid, he's a murderer," Clint argued.

"You know what he did to New York He's not someone to be trusted" Steve added.