Chapter two

"Tony, let's calm down

"Tony, let's calm down. Maybe she is telling the truth" Steve reasoned.

Tony looked back at him like he was crazy, then stood up abruptly "Yes Rogers, because we-" he said signaling to himself and steve "-are fake. Look at us: from 'comics' That's so, UGH!" he said throwing his hands to the air.

"Let her explain" was all Steve said calmly.

"Explain... EXPLAIN WHAT? She already explained everything, and no, I don't believe her. This is pointless" Tony said sighing.

Steve looked sternly at Tony "All I know it's that since I came out of the ice, I have seen things that I thought impossible back then. So why not give her the benefit of the doubt?" Steve said.

Stark looked at Steve with an unreadble look and then sighed.

"Alright kid, make me believe you" he said.

I looked at him. Was a weird seeing them in real life.

"I don't know what you want me to say"

Stark pinched his nose.

"Why not start with our lives? Tell me something no-one will know" said Steve.

Stark looked at Steve then at me.

"Well this is going to be good" he said.

I resisted the urge to punch him in the face, then thought about the movies and what would be something no one knows. I looked at Steve and remembered what bucky told him in one of the movies and then it clicked.

"Um, you used to wear newspaper in your shoes" I said.

Steve raised his eyebrows surprised, then chuckled.

"That's not something you can find on a museum"

Stark was unimpressed.

"So what? She says something as trivial as that and now you believe her"

"Also, I know where Bruce is"

At that, both paid attention.

Stark huffed "She is just saying. She doesn't know shit"

"Where?" said Steve.

Stark looked at him angrily "What Cap? You can't be serious!" he said shaking his head "She is trying to fool you" he continued, then stared directly towards Steve's eyes "and it looks like it worked" he finished walking towards me.

"Now" he said "I don't know what you are playing at, but I'm tired of all this" Stark said.
I grimaced at him "I'm not playing at anything. It's true, everything I have said is true, you just don't want to believe me"

"Bring the rest of the team. Let them decide" said Steve trying to calm him.

"Alright" Stark said annoyed, leaving the room to bring them.

I and Steve were left alone till we wait.

"What's your name? Steve asked breaking the silence.

"What?" I said.

"It's that because of the fighting we never caught your name" he said gently.