Chapter One

It's been awhile since I was reincarnated, at first there was nothing but a vast gray void. But then I figured out how to make things, and soon I created my own AU. I still don't know what to name it really maybe UnderGray? GrayTale? Who knows, all I know is it doesn't have a Sans, I forgot to make him... oops. I made everyone else, but somehow forgot Sans. I don't know why, but I couldn't make them after I finalized the AU. So this AU is probably the only UnderTale AU without a Sans. So as a quick fix, I took Sans's place in the story. Not as Papyrus's brother or anything! We're just like childhood friends... NO I DON'T LIKE LIKE HIM!! Get that out of your head, this isn't an Anime! The only weird thing was I was turned into a babybones when the AU was finalized. So me and Paps literally grew up together, apparently my parents died in the war in the story and the Dreemurs took me in. I was trained to be the royal Judge in secret by Asgore. 

Papyrus became the Royal Executioner trying to keep up with me. Ironically he ended up surpassing me in a lot of ways. The only thing I have going is my creation magic. I was however able to make a Gaster Blaster, after Gaster helped me. Oh that's another thing, Gaster didn't fall into the core or whatever. He's the royal scientist, Alphys is his lab assistant. Everyone else is about the same, except Muffet and Grillby. For some reason she started a bakery in Snowfall this AU's Snowdin. And is a business rival of Grillby, until the work day is over, then they're a couple. It's been that way ever since Grillby helped transport the Spiders from the Ruins to Muffet's lair. They're a weird kind of power couple but it works. Oh right my new name is Lustic, its a weird font kind of it's in all uppercase like Gaster's and Papyrus's. I still can't get used to SEEING others talk. Think subtitles or comic bubbles, cause that's about right. I can still hear and all that, and I don't notice the font bubbles if I don't what to. But It's still weird none the less, Gaster said we can talk through thought bubbles too if we wanted. No thank you!

Anyway, Frisk should fall today or tomorrow, not that I really care. Oh right I should tell you about the AU like how it is. It's kind of like a less depressed NegativeTale, I was... in a bad spot when I made it. And some of those emotions bleed into the AU, though to be fair I had just died and lost all my friends and family. But the excitement of making my own AU kept me away from the darkness a bit. So those emotions are also in the AU, mostly in Papyrus, Undyne, Chara, Asriel, and Alphys. I think this Alphys is a LOT happier being a lab assistant than the Royal scientist. She isn't as pressured as all the other Alphys'. Oh right, Chara is alive in this, kind of she died in a cave in but Gaster brought her back as a skeleton some how. Asriel didn't die cause they never did the plan. And Chara's original soul was given to her one the artificial monster soul was fully integrated into her. So she's the only one so far to ever absorb a human soul. I still don't know how Gaster revived her like that. Except I totally do, I helped him out a bit. I saved Chara's consciousness and mind, and transferred it into the skeleton body Gaster made from... Chara's old skeleton. Once she got her original soul back she was completely herself again. 

Unfortunately, everyone else in the AU is as depressed as I was when I realized I was alone. Well the Dreemurs aren't but they have two little balls of pure sunshine running around. Oh one more thing, Boss Monsters are Immortal well semi Immortal. They don't age after a set age, usually 30-35 in monster years. So 300-3500 depending on species. Skeletons are on the HIGHER end of that spectrum. I'm 1700 years old and I'm still not legally an full Adult. Sure I can drink and have sex or whatever, cause I'm still an adult. I've had my first Heat so I'm physically an adult. That's right Monster have heat cycles, their first one is when your counted as a physical adult. After it you can get in the mood whenever you want, it's also when you get your Ecto body if your a skeleton. I'm a special type of Skeleton, I can pick my gender and be either a Male or Female. Which is good cause I don't remember my original Gender. So I just go with the flow, some days I'm a girl others a boy. As for the Legal adult thing, that's the age one can join the Royal Guard. And that's 18 in monster years, so kinda like some human countries. Your an adult when you can join the military in a lot of countries. 

It's fine though, cause I'm the Royal Judge, and my best buddy is the only one higher rank than me other than the king. Who I'm supposed to take out if I think it's the best thing for monster kind. I guess I should tell you about myself, I'm 5 foot 3 or so, I mastered magic faster than anyone. Mostly cause I had a head start learning it, I work as a sentry in all of Sans's old posts. I usually look tired, and honestly I usually feel as tired as I look. I usually wear a pink Scarf that was supposedly my Mother's before the War. It looks like a pink version of Papyrus's Scarf in all honesty. Um, I wear a black long sleeved shirt, and loose fit pajama pants, I usually go barefoot but sometimes I'll wear these boots I found in waterfall. There women's boots but I don't care there cute and comfy. Besides I'm a girl half the time anyway so why not dress up sometimes. My voice is mostly androgynous but leans to the feminine side a little. And I think that's it honestly, mostly the rest is superficial. The Underground is a bit darker than most AUs, as in actually darker. It's like playing the game with the brightness ALL the way down. But I have to say, it makes the Giftmas tree look so beautiful with all the Lights.

... Oh I fell asleep at my post again, good thing Paps didn't see. Right one more thing, my Magic is hot pink, blue, and yellow. Gaster said the Pink was um the Lustful trait, one of the rarest traits. I wonder if I was a perv in my past life... I really don't remember much of it to be honest. But I don't just flirt with everyone! Not like Frisk, I only flirt with... actually never mind who. You don't get to know, AND DON'T GUESS EITHER!! 

Papyrus: "Lustic! WAKE UP LAZY BONES!"

Lustic wakes up with a small jump, shocked about the sudden loud voice near them. Looking around they guess they fell asleep again, and sit up.

Papyrus: "I swear you sleep more and more everyday. Is everything okay? You know you can move back into the castle. I'm sure Asgore and Toriel wouldn't mind."

Lustic: "No, no! I'm fine I promise, I don't need to move back in with my... um... parents."

Papyrus: "You lived with them for 1500 years, why is it still so hard for you to call them your parents?"

Lustic shrugged, they really didn't know why, some lingering attachment to their old life? Or maybe something more than that, who knows. All they knew was something in their soul hurt when they called them parents. Before they could really talk about it, Frisk showed up a bit early for some reason.

Lustic: "You're early... hmm, no dust or blood. so you didn't murder anyone this time."

Frisk: "... I what?"

Lustic: "Okay, so no Player this time at least."

Papyrus: "Much you check like that every time? You know Frisk never remembers being possessed."

Frisk: "I WAS POSSESSED AGAIN?!"

Lustic: "It's fine Paps stopped them as always."

Lustic folded their arms laying on them as they started to fall asleep again. Papyrus sighed and just picked them up once they passed out.

Frisk: "They're getting more tired..."

Papyrus: "If I didn't know better I'd say this is the first stages of Fallen down. But their HP is still over 9000, so I don't think it's that."

Frisk: "So their just over worked?"

Papyrus: "Most likely, they work in three different sentry posts, as well as delivering the mail. As well as... Y'know... they really need to stop pushing them selves so much."

Frisk: "Ooh, ooh, why not ask them on a date or something! That should be enough to help them relax."

Papyrus: "Frisk, I know you mean well, but... I don't think they're ready yet."

Frisk nodded as Papyrus teleported the three of them to Snowfall, laying Lustic in the recliner after Frisk readied it. After that the two of them started to cook Lustic something to eat, not knowing how long since they had eaten. A few hours later Lustic woke up not surprised by the change in location, and was promptly forced to eat by Frisk and Papyrus. Meanwhile, their peaceful little AU had caught the attention of a few individuals. What could this mean for them, and who exactly were the entities looking over this new AU? One thing was for sure, no one on either side was prepared for what was to come.