Chapter Two

The next day Lustic was forced by Asgore and Toriel to take a week off to relax and rest. After they saw for bad Lustic looked during their visit to the castle, the Dreemurs were very worried about their health. This didn't sit well with Lustic, they didn't like sitting around. Pushing themself was a coping mechanism it stopped them from thinking about their past life. And wondering about all the people they left behind. Though at this point they were probably all dead too. Which was another thought they hated to think about. But everyone else around them could see they were running themselves into the ground.

Frisk: "Hey Lustic, what pronouns but you prefer?"

Lustic: "Uh, none really, but lately I've been leaning toward female pronouns. She/her y'know, why do you ask?"

Frisk: "I was wondering if I should call you bro or sis, he, he, he."

Lustic: "💗 Ah Frisk, you can call me sis if you want I don't mind. I think I like being called sister more than brother anyway."

Frisk: "Yay, thanks sis!" (Achievement unlocked: Adoption! [Adopt a Sibling or other family member.])

After that a lot of monsters started to use female pronouns to describe Lustic, for the most part. They could usually tell their gender by sight and adjusted accordingly. But as Lustic didn't care what pronouns were used, she rolled with it. And those kind of became her go to pronouns, in a way it felt comforting yet it also felt like a piece of clothing to her. Something they could take off and change whenever they wanted. Which in a way it was, they liked the feminine side of things but masculine things were just made different. Literally, they were made more durable in way, and more restricting in others. But all in all Lustic found a perfect balance of male and female. Though they still leaned to the female side of things in a lot of ways. Like their love of shoes and fashion. While they had their main outfit, they also had a house filled with clothing. A literal house mind you, she had bought the two houses on accident. Thanks to a crooked sales monster really, but on accident. But it played to Lustic's advantage when they bought more and more clothing.

And seeing as they can teleport, or Bounce as they called it, they didn't even need to walk to the other house to pick out clothes. And since electricity and water were free in the Underground. The only bills they had were for the land and house itself. Safe to say, they had A LOT of Gold saved up, even with them buying out clothing stores. Speaking of, they teleported to the clothes house, which they had the windows tinted dark as they could. So no one could spy on them trying on clothing. The doors of which were locked 24/7 as well, so no one stole from them. Not that they would, monster were to nice for that. Gliding over to their music box they played a song that reminded them of something, but they couldn't remember what. Once it started playing, they threw off their normal clothing carefully hanging their Scarf before they started to try on ever cute outfit they could.

From sundresses to suits, and everything else, from every color of the rainbow and more. They even did poses for each outfit, outside the house. Slightly muffled music could be heard, making a few of the passing monsters chuckle. They knew exactly what Lustic was doing, and for some reason. Lustic's emotions effected the entire underground, if they were happy. Everyone felt happier, if they were depressed, everyone felt down. And it wasn't for the reason you'd think, it was due to the monsters' natural connection to other's emotions. Lustic's emotions were just the strongest out of everyone's so everyone was effected by them. Even Frisk was a tiny bit, which told you how strong they could be. Speaking of... somewhere else in the multiverse. Dream was getting a large power boost from Lustic's positive emotions. Which caught the young guardian off guard as they were instantly healed in the middle of a fight. Something that Nightmare noticed, and ordered a retreat.

After escaping back to the mansion, Nightmare was confused as to why Dream was suddenly healed. It was like 100 AUs or more were all instantly happy at once. As Nightmare tried to figure it out, so did Dream, who tried to follow the emotions back to their source. Only to be met with a powerful Gray barrier, blocking them from going to whatever AU it was. Confused by this they called Ink to see if he could go to the AU. A few moments of waiting later, Ink showed up and Dream explained everything. Instantly curious, Ink tried to go through the Barrier, but was unable to.

Dream: "Why can't you go to the AU?"

Ink: "Either it's to young and hasn't had a true pacifist run, or something or someone is blocking me from it."

Dream: "Which one do you think it is?"

Ink: "It's probably just to young, I've never seen it before. And I didn't create it either."

(Actually it is to young, Frisk hasn't done a True Pacifist run yet cause Lustic told her not to. They know about the Undertale Multiverse, and didn't want them popping up. But there is in fact also a Barrier, Lustic made it in their desire to keep everyone out. Only a handful of entities can get past it, can you guess who?)

Dream: "So it's like ReaperTale and DreamTale?"

Ink: "Possibly, I wonder what kind of god they'll be if they are."

Dream: "Wouldn't it be funny if it was another creator?" They say with a slight chuckle.

(Huh, Should Lustic be a Creator god, or just a Creator? Vote yes or no, if yes who should their Destroyer be. And why is it Papyrus?)

Ink's eyes turned into red targets for a second, then thinking about it. They turned into multiple stars, a new creator meant new ideas. New AUs to see and explore, but then Ink's eye went to pinpricks. A new Creator, meant a new destroyer to keep up with the balance. Yea Ink knew about the Balance, and while he doesn't over create at least not on purpose. He does lie to everyone about it, attacking Error regardless of it as he hates having his AUs destroyed. To everyone else Error and the "Dark Sanses" were evil, and they kind of were. But they were Evil for the sake of the Balances, Creation and Destruction, Good and Evil, Positive and Negative, Chaos and Order, Life and Death. They were the necessary evil need to keep the balances in check. And well they enjoyed their jobs, they weren't really evil. Nightmare created charities and a vast empire to help out the Dark AUs like HorrorTale, DustTale and others. Error destroyed every copy of FlowerFell, Help_Tale and Sixbones he could find. He helped out the Fallen children, and the Bitties. And never destroyed LittleTale or any AU mainly children if he could help it.

In a lot of ways the Evil bad guys were better than the heroes, as they did more than attack villains and call it a day. And once Blueberry found out about all the mess up truths in the Multiverse. He joined their side, along with Red, Reaper, Geno, Fresh, Outer, and a handful of others. All of whom act as spies in the council. Geno and Fresh however, were on Error's side from the beginning. Seeing as they're brothers, it made sense to be on his side. Not that anyone outside the Dark Sanses knew they were related. Geno even came up with an idea to discredit Ink. Which was about ready, thanks to Error's efforts. It was going to bring a lot of changes to the Multiverse, some good some bad. But how bad it was going to get, if they knew then they wouldn't have came up with this plan.

Meanwhile back in UnderGray, (That's it's official name now) Lustic was bopping around Snowfall forest listening to music. One more day and they could go back to work. And well they were kind of happy to get some time off, they slept for 2 days straight once they convinced her to take time off. It was good to finally get back to work soon, her thoughts had started to get to her. And they really didn't like it, they wished they had someone to talk to about it. If only Flowey were a thing, they'd understand it a little bit. She said that, but in reality, they loved Chara and Asriel like sibling. Chara was their little sister, and Asriel was their little brother. And they wouldn't change that for anything. Thing's were good, and they loved everyone all their friends and family. But they still had an issue, they created everyone, was it okay to love one of them more than platonically? This question filled them with dread and confusion, and depressed them in a way. It was like the question of Life itself, and they couldn't answer it. All they knew was, they were in love with someone, and they were afraid of it.