Chapter Eight

After UnderSwap, Lustic had the insane idea to go to the Anti-Void to look for and talk to Error. Entering the Anti-Void, the stark white nothingness was blinding. Eventually they made it to Error's "House" and walked in Lustic pretending to knock on an invisible door to get Error's attention.

Lustic: "Knock, knock."

Error: "Uh.... who's... there?"

Lustic: "Your new co-workers." 

Error: "My new... OH your the new gods of Creation and Destruction!"

Pun: "Yup, thought we'd drop by to say hello."

Error: "Oh... Hello... I'm ... Error... uh... why are they looking at me like that?"

Pun looked to Lustic who was more Lust than Tic, her face a glow with bright pink blush. Pun's eye's widened in surprise before he burst into laughter. 

Pun: "I think their happy to see you. And maybe happy to see you."

Error: "Why'd you say it like tha.... Wait WHAT?!"

Lustic: "He's even more sexy in real life!"

Error nearly crashed at that, a BRIGHT yellow blush covering his face. As Lustic slowly realized ... she said that out loud. Blushing harder for a different reason she covered her head with their scarf and lightly screamed into it. All the well Pun was dying of laughter, trying to calm from his down.

Pun: "Should I be jealous or nah?"

Lustic: "-Muffled- SHUT UP~!!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY THAT OUT LOUD OKAY~!"

Pun started laughing again, nearly falling over as Error's blush grew. Did this strange skeleton REALLY find him attractive? Or were they playing a cruel prank?

Error: "You... shouldn't joke like that y'know. People could take it the wrong way."

This caused the two of them to look at Error, both of them confused and concerned. Looking Error over the two of them noticed all the scars, cracks and chips. They also began to notice how thin Error was, more specifically how thin their bone's were. 

Lustic: "I wasn't..."

Error: "Kid I'm probably the ugliest Sans out their. I'm used to the weird looks and mean comments."

Lustic frowned, getting a look on his face that Pun knew well enough. They were going to do something insane, and he wasn't going to stop her. Marching up to Error, he could only look down at the shorter one in confusion. Was... she going to fight him? That was Error's only thought, but what she actually did. No one excepted, not even Pun, and he was used to Lustic's insanity.

Lustic: "I'm gonna prove your no ugly!~"

Before Error could ask how, Lustic grabbed his face and pulled him into a deep and very passionate kiss. Pun's jaw hit the floor, literally as it fell off in shock. Which he quickly put back on. Error through, instantly Crashed after the kiss was broken, making Lustic feel bad. But hoping that they proved their point to him.

Pun: "I'm used to your normal insanity, but REALLY?! You KISSED him?!"

Lustic: "I'M SORRY OKAY?! I just... it hurts to see how much he hates himself..."

Pun: "Lustic... is this... about your past life?"

Lustic was in shock... how did he... Seeing the look on their Face Pun explained.

Pun: "You talk a lot... in your sleep, you... seem to blocked a lot of your past memories. You'd talk about... things, and always end it with. Don't remember that, or I need to forget this. Honestly from the little I gathered from those sleep talk episodes... I...... I hope you never remember your past life fully... I know I shouldn't say that but..." 

Lustic frowned lightly and pulled Pun into a tight hug.

Lustic: "It's fine, honestly I hope so too. I have the feeling it wasn't a good life."

Pun: "And seeing Error like this probably awoke some repressed feelings. Hey, why don't we...."

They planned and discussed things for what felt like hours, when Error woke up he was groggy. Until he saw Lustic and jolted awake, remembering what had happened.

Error: "Why the hell did you do that?!"

Lustic: "Cause I wanted to prove I meant what I said!"

Error was at a complete loss for words, he'd always been called ugly and who know what else. So that's all he thought of himself.

Pun: "Hey, Error was it? Lustic and I were talking while you were out of it. And... would you like to join us?"

Error: "Join you how?"

Pun: "In a Poly."

Error nearly crashed again at that, walking to his bean bag chair he plopped down in silence. They waited for Error to respond, 5 minutes. 10, 30, An hour later he looked up at them confused.

Error: "Why would you want something like me in anything like that?"

Lustic: "Firstly you're not a THING, you are a person, and secondly. Cause we like you and you seem to be in desperate need of love and not the LV kind."

Pun: "Yes I agree with Lustic, you're hurting and need kindness caring and affection. And we are willing to give you all of that and more."

Error truly couldn't understand, everyone in the multiverse had just now found out he wasn't evil and most of them Still hated him. But these two were.... He didn't notice it at first, but Error had started to cry. Desperately wiping the tears away when he finally noticed, the other two came up to him and gave him a slow and careful hug. Error jumped at the touch, but it was so soft and warm he quickly calmed down. He didn't return the hug, he didn't know how to, but he felt happier just a little bit. Though in the back of his mind a voice yelled at him they were lying, that it was a trap. But he paid it no mind, he felt truly safe with these two, so save he fell asleep for the first time in a great while.