Chapter Seven

Stepping out of the portal, they arrive in what looks like Snowfall Forest. Checking the Code they find themselves in SwapSwap. Almost immediately they met up with the skeleton bros of this Universe, Squash and Honeyberry. Chatting a bit the duo found out more about Ink's arrest and learned a few things about this multiverse. All in all an informative visit, they also learned just how weird their AU was. Though Lustic already knew that already, it was still shocking to hear from a Sans. Heading to Grillby's for lunch, it was lunch thanks to the time change from AU to AU. They continued their chat, Squash and Pun having a joke off while Honeyberry groaned and Lustic laughed. So far they were having fun exploring the Multiverse, they've met new people made new friends. And eat new foods, all in all it's been fun. But Lustic was still nervous about a lot of things. Like how do they make AUs, will she have to fight villains, will Ink escape and attack him or Pun?! She began to give herself another panic attack only to be pulled onto Pun's lap, causing him to explode in a blue pink blush. And instantly took their mind off of their worries, much to Squash and Honeyberry's amusement. After lunch they went there sperate ways, Squash and Honeyberry needing to return to work.

Pun: "You're worried about this Ink aren't you."

Lustic: "Is... it that obvious?"

Pun: "To me it is, I've known you my whole life, I know you a lot better than you realize. Don't worry about Ink, I'll protect you."

Lustic: "Thanks Pun, I'm sorry I'm not that good a fighter. All I can do is dodge..."

Pun: "Nonsense! You are very strong, you just can't see it."

Lustic hugged Pun tightly small tears in the corner of her eye sockets, strong he said. He was wrong, they weren't strong, were they? Pun pulled them closer and pat their head gently, he knew how strong they were. He had seen it time and time again, she carried the weight of the underground on his shoulders on their own for so long. Pun may be the better fighter, but Lustic was the more determined one. After SwapSwap, they hopped to UnderSwap to see what it was like. Lustic knew about it already but couldn't remember the details to well. Landing they found themselves on the surface, which was amazing to the both of them. Lustic had forgotten what it looked like after so long, and Pun had never seen it before. Looking over to his mate Pun snickered at their star eyes, he hadn't seen those in a long time and it was just as amazing to him as the surface was. Looking over to Pun, Lustic saw he expression and instantly got embarrassed hiding in her scarf blushing brightly, but still smiling. This was all she ever wanted someone to love and to love them back. ...Wait, why did that thought run through their mind? Did no one love them in their past life? Shaking that thought away she grabbed Pun's hand and skipped off dragging him as they explored. As they explored a bit they wandered into the Monsters sorting out packages as they were obviously moving to the surface.

Alphys: "Hey Paps how bout a hand here?"

Pun: "Sorry I think you have the wrong skeleton I'm not your Papyrus, Call me Punpyrus or Pun please."

Alphys raised a brow looking them over and realized they really weren't Papyrus.

Alphys: "Oh sorry, that's my mistake, so Pun is it? Who your starry eyed friend?"

Pun chuckled gently pulling Lustic over who was majorly fangirling at Swap Alphys.

Pun: "This is my Mate Lustic, we aren't Sole bound yet but I'm Shoe we'll get there eventshoely." 

Lustic turned away giggling a bit trying not to burst into laughter, as Alphys shook her head smiling. 

Alphys: "So Punpyrus, I see how you got your name now."

Lustic: "If I had guts they'd be busting right now."

Pun chuckled lightly and kissed Lustic's cheek.

Alphys: "You two make a great couple."

Both of them: "Thank you."

After that they chatted Pun and Lustic actually helping them sort and unpack things. They met Blue and Stretch, chatted with them for a good while and had some of Blue's famous Tacos. Which Lustic somehow ate three whole platters worth. Not that the tacos were bad, it was the amount of them that shocked everyone, well everyone except Pun of course. It was very impressive with Pun being close behind with two platters of his own.

Stretch: "Jeez you two can pack it away..."

Pun: "Yes well the food in our AU is more magically rich then in others it seems. So we need to eat more out here as we produce and use a lot more magic than everyone else. If we weren't suppressing it you'd be having a hell of a time with the magic pressure."

Stretch: "Really?"

Pun: "Would you like a taste?"

Blue: "I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!!!"

Pun: "Alrighty I'll release my magic a bit."

Stretch: "We not her?"

Stretch pointed at Lustic who blushed and hid behind Pun.

Pun: "Lustic's magic control isn't as good as mine, if she were to do it, it could crack some poor weaker monster's soul."

Stretch's eye's widened as he looked at Lustic, Crack someone's soul? Just from their magic pressure?! How powerful were they? Though their thought was short lived as Pun released a small bit of pressure. Nearly flooring Stretch, but Blue fought it off rather well, he was probably used to it having been fighting Nightmare and his crew before. Restraining their magic again Pun breathed slowly to relax and suppress it properly again.

Stretch: "Th-that was insane... How much power was that in total?"

Pun: "About 5-7% or so, it's a little hard to gauge but I'd say around there."

Lustic: "Liar that was 3% and you know it."

Pun: "Nyeh, ha, ha, maybe."

Stretch: 'THREE PERCENT!?!?'

Blue: "Wow that is very impressive."

Pun: "Thanks, though it's mostly due to our AU being so different."

Stretch: "Huh, I wonder why it's so different than the others."

As they chatted more, Lustic was having a few... not so holy thoughts about Pun and Stretch. Jeez she really was a pervert, though maybe a two on one "training match" wouldn't be so bad. Shaking that thought out of her head Pun rolled his eye lights. 

Pun: "You know it's easy to tell when your thinking not so safe for work thoughts when you turn pink like that."

Lustic blushed and hid in their scarf.

Lustic: "Shush you... I can't help it..."

Pun chuckled more and pulled her closer into a hug.

Pun: "Wanna share your perverted thoughts with the rest of the class?"

Lustic yelped in embarrassment and hid more.

Lustic: "I may have been thinking of a two on one with you and Stretch." 

Pun: "Is that all? Seems tame compared to those stories you wrote in high school."

Lustic: "Y-y-y-you said you wouldn't bring those up again!"

Stretch on the other hand was blushing just as hard as Lustic was. Well Blue was laughing his ass off, teasing his brother about being a lady killer. Meanwhile Error had finally caught up and was taking a well deserved break. He wondered what weird AUs the new Creator was going to make. And was hoping the new destroyer was going to keep his word about taking shifts. It was the begin of a new era in the multiverse, and honestly he was excited for it. He felt hope for the first time in who knows how long. The only issue he didn't know about yet was that the new creator was a total simp/simpette and pervert for a lot of the different Sanses and Papyruses, him included. And it was going to make their first encounter, definitely one to remember.