Chapter Five

The rest of the Multiversal Congress were waiting on Fresh to return from the new AU. All of them were nervous now, they REALLY needed there to be a creator. As they couldn't chance Ink escaping prison when he made an AU. It took Fresh a few hours to return, when he did, everyone started asking questions. Only for him to ignore them and summon a few small Gaster Blasters. Everyone backed up a bit but were soon shocked by Fresh setting up HD cameras in the Blasters mouths. After setting them all up and hitting record  on all of them. He positioned them around in various angles. Before he started talking, dropping his usual 90s persona.

Fresh: "I get you're all nervous about this new au. But I found out some very interesting things just reading the surface code."

Classic: "What did you find?"

Fresh: "Firstly it's called UnderGray, and their Chara and Asriel are still alive and well even though their Chara is a skeleton somehow."

Instantly a few of them started to voice their questions, Fresh was expecting a bigger reaction from that. But it was still fun to watch, holding their hand up to get everyone quiet he continued.

Fresh: "Next thing is, their Gaster didn't fall into the void and is still royal scientist."

Once more they started to freak out, this time though it was the reaction Fresh expected which amused him to no end. He couldn't wait to tell them the big one.

Fresh: "There's more, the fallen humans are all alive too. Though some were turned into skeletons."

By now everyone was in stunned silence, which meant it was time for Fresh to give he finishing blow. 

Fresh: "Moving on to the mission, I can confirm a god of Creation and a god of destruction in the AU.... Also their dating."

That did it, the MC lost their collective minds, some even fainted. It was perfect, for Fresh that is. Some of them realized what the cameras were for now. This, they were for this, he was recording this to watch later or worse post online. Meanwhile, after releasing 200 years of pent up sexual tension. Lustic was screaming at herself internally, asking herself why she went so far the literal first date. With Papyrus asleep in her bed, she went to take a Cold shower to clear her head. Papyrus himself wasn't actually asleep, he was thinking of something else entirely. After a few moments Papyrus got up and went to the guest bath to wash up himself. Which was fine seeing as they were both taking a cold shower.

After getting refreshed Papyrus changed into his normal street wear he had in his inventory. After going into he living room he found Lustic there looking very refreshed themselves. Sitting next to them Papyrus looked down at his Datemate, a contemplative look on his face. As if he was debating on saying something.

Papyrus: "I... have something to tell you."

Lustic: "What is it Pappy?"

Papyrus: "I was in Snowfall, then suddenly a text box popped up and said... "

Lustic: "Prerequisites met, title unlocked?"

Papyrus eye sockets widen as he moved away to look at Lustic better.

Papyrus: "You got one too? What did you're say?"

Lustic: "Prerequisites met, title unlocked God of Creation..."

Papyrus blinked a few times before laughing, which confused Lustic.

Papyrus: "I guess opposites really do attract don't they? I got the title of God of Destruction. He, he, he, he."

Thinking about it, Lustic snickered before laughing. She was a God of Creation dating the God of Destruction. It was ironic and perfect, this way no one could turn them against each other. Which was great, if her old life taught her anything. The Undertale multiverses almost always ran on balances, and the most important one. Was Creation, and Destruction, it was the cornerstone of the entire multiverse. Jumping up, Lustic had the sudden urge to explore the Multiverse. Only for Papyrus to suggest they tell their parents about their new godhood first. Looking at him with a blank face that said "are you serious." Papyrus simply nodded and texted everyone to meet at the Castle. Around half an hour everyone was there, wanting to know what was going on.

Papyrus: "Thank you all for coming so quickly, Lustic and I have a few things to tell you."

Asgore: "Oh, what is it Papyrus?"

Papyrus: "Well I guess I should start with the smaller of the news's first. Lustic and I are dating."

Looking at them blankly for a few moments, they all bust into cheer and congratulations before Papyrus calmed them down.

Papyrus: "That's the small news, the big news is..."

Asgore: "Don't tell me you are already expecting!"

Papyrus: "WHAT NO! Firstly we were smart and used protection..."

Suddenly both new gods were blushing as bright as a star, Gaster giving the pair a sly smile. Before Toriel broke the awkward moment and spoke.

Toriel: "If that wasn't the big news, what is?"

Papyrus: "Right, Lustic and I... became gods... some how."

That's when they exploded into confused shock, Chara and Asriel being the only ones that seemed excited."

Asgore: "H-how?! And of what kind?"

Not knowing how to explain the two of them just showed them their titles. After reading them, the adults sat down to process as the kids jumped around exclaiming how cool they were. After an entire hour the adults were calmed enough to begin talking again. Back with the Multiversal Congress, they were going over a bill to make the multiverse complete public knowledge to every AU. After some very intense debating both for and opposed, it eventually past. Some cheered, some groaned, but no one yelled out or threw a tantrum. With Ink no longer in charge to block progress. Everything was going smoothly, and even to make it even more perfect. The Dark Sanses were high ranking members of the Congress. Seeing as it was Nightmare who restructured the Council, it only made sense to make him and the rest of the balance keepers. Leading members, or Chairmen or in Life's case, a chairwoman. That's right, the multiversal congress wasn't all Sanses like the Council. Something a LOT of council members wanted for the original council but Ink vetoed. 

There were even some older versions of Frisk and Chara in the congress. As the Congress began moving to a new topic. Lustic and Papyrus was getting ready for their first steps into the rest of the Multiverse. With a giant hug from their friends and Family, they knew they were ready. Well it was a heartfelt bye, the two of them knew they would be back soon. Opening a portal, Lustic was a bit scared. Their past life they read about the different kinds of Multiverses there were. And they didn't know what they were walking into. Seeing her nervousness and Fear Papyrus took her hand, giving her a kiss for luck and strength. Kissing back Lustic's worries vanished completely, as the two of them stepped through into the unknown, hand in hand.