Chapter Three

(I feel like playing around with Lustic's pronouns, I'm not sure why. Sorry if they get confusing, I'm just testing out which fit the best at the moment. So I know which I want to use going forward. The character themself will still be genderfluid so don't worry about that.)

Lustic was elated, they were finally back at work at their posts. She seemed to be feeling relieved about finally getting to do stuff. Even if it was for a little while, Asgore had half told half ordered her to stop working nearly 24/7. And even made a schedule for her to keep up with. Four days a week of work and three days of rest, until their eye bags were gone. Then she could work five days a week. A fair deal that totally pissed Lustic off, working helped them forget about their problems. As they could focus solely on their job, he was really wishing they made Asgore more easy going. But instead, she has a great dad who worries about every little thing. It was really nice... not that Lustic would ever admit it. But it was nice to be cared for, something told them that they may not have been taken care of in their past life. Maybe they were a shut in or something. Or maybe... suddenly, Lustic's thoughts were interrupted by a pop up window. 

Lustic: "The fuck is this?!"

Window: "Prerequisites met, title unlocked: God of Creation. Current Titles: God, Creator, God of Creation, Overthinker, Shy One, Lustful One, Scaredy Cat, Royal Judge, Prince, Princess, Passive One, Switch."

Lustic: "The fuck are these titles?! I'm not Passive! I'm not shy! And I'm not a scaredy cat! How do I get rid of these dumb titles!?"

Upon asking that, a new window popped up, this time a quest window.

Window: "Quest: Ask your crush out on a date. Reward: Removal of titles Passive One, Scaredy Cat, and Shy One."

Lustic: "THAT'S SO NOT FAIR!"

Meanwhile while this was happening, in Snowfall, Papyrus was also getting a new title. 

Window: "Prerequisites met, Title unlocked, Title: God of Destruction, has been added to your Titles. Current Titles: God, God of Destruction, The Great Papyrus, Sunshine of the Underground, Hope of the Underground, Beacon of Hope, Royal Executioner, �̡͉̩̘͇̽̊̔̓ͅ�̗̣̝̬̺̳̗͈̔̔͢�̡̗̜͚͎͍̠͋̉͂̚�̴̜̞̑ͤ̄�̨̥͓̤͓͇͓̾�͎̪̘̭͕͖̄ͨ͒̕ͅ�̷̭̹̖̐̍̂͋�̘̘̼̮̫ͫͪ͠ �̡͉̩̘͇̽̊̔̓ͅ�̗̣̝̬̺̳̗͈̔̔͢�̡̗̜͚͎͍̠͋̉͂̚�̴̜̞̑ͤ̄�̨̥͓̤͓͇͓̾�͎̪̘̭͕͖̄ͨ͒̕ͅ�̷̭̹̖̐̍̂͋�̘̘̼̮̫ͫͪ͠."

Papyrus: "Well then, that is new... I wonder what's going on."

As the two new gods tried to figure out everything, in the rest of the Multiverse the Plan to discredit Ink was finally underway. Ink had called his annual monthly meeting, and Geno thought it was finally time to show the Multiverse who Ink really was. A literal soulless creator who only cared about the AUs and nothing more. Not the people or monsters in the AUs just the idea of the AU itself. It was the very start of the meeting, everyone had taken their respective seats, as Ink asked if anyone had new business to bring forward. Geno raised his hand, and Ink nodded for him to speak.

Geno: "I was just wondering, why the other AUs aren't at the meeting?"

The council started to murmur in quiet questions, as Ink looked worried and confused.

Ink: "What other AUs, these are all of them besides Nightmare's gang."

Geno: "But it's not, there are a few AUs not in Nightmare's gang that aren't here. Well weren't here, since you didn't want them here I asked a few to join us. Starting with FlowerFell."