Chapter Nine

the newly formed couple did two things, set up a barrier to get to know each other in private. Away from the voices, and anyone else that may try to spy on them. And pulled one of the voices Lavender_moonlighte into the Anti-Void and gave them an avatar, as them and Error really hit it off. In a reformatted AU Ink sat and trying to think of a way to escape. If only he had a bit of ink to use as a portal. . . Wait, an evil grin formed on his lips. He didn't have much paint left but... this was his way out. Drinking all the paint he had left, Ink was hit with every emotion at once. And soon, he puked out a stream of black ink, with a Ha, ha, of triumph. Ink infused the ink with the little magic he could force out in this AU and forced his hand into the small portal. Pulling it back through Ink dropped the mote of magic he made into the ink and jumped. Landing in an UnderDust AU copy they relaxed as it seemed everyone was either dead or on the surface. Ink knew the were in no position to fight, for one they needed to refill their vials. And two they didn't have Broomie, or any weapon in all honesty.

So instead they began with stealing all the left over food in the underground. They'd need it to quickly recover their magic. As they ate, they thought through the AUs they could go to, a very short list. Ink had to be covert about this, they needed to get back to the Doodle Sphere and get their back up weapons. Then they needed to train, and then they needed to get the new gods before they could be influenced to much. Looking through the empty town, Ink found something he could use to get his stuff from the Doodle Sphere, Invisible ink. With this he'd be able to go home grab his shit and leave. Without anyone knowing he had been there, it was a perfect plan, in his mind anyway. The only wrinkle, the two new gods already knew about Ink, and how he was. After probably over eating, Ink left the AU to find or make an AU to hide in that no one would think to look in. 

After using the invisible ink to turn invisible, Ink went to the Doodle Sphere to get his stuff. Grabbing Broomie and his back ups first, then clothes and other things. After refilling his Vials he left to the farthest edge of the Multiverse and made a relatively small AU to hide out in. Disguising himself as that AU's Sans, Ink did something he never thought he'd have to do. . . Wash off the paint and ink on his face, after that he hid the scars on his body as best he could. After a quick reset, Ink now called Arty woke up in bed.

Arty: "So this is how a Reset works."

Papyrus knocked on the door telling Arty to wake up. Arty was exited to see how a normal Sans lived. This was going to be interesting. . . . . Or not, it was interesting at first, but got boring quickly. And Soon Arty was just napping all day, like a normal Sans, the irony. Meanwhile the love birds were enjoying themselves play board games and watch movies and... other stuff. Unaware that Ink had escaped, though Lustic had a plan just incase Ink ever did escape. But for now, everything was peaceful, quiet. Though even if the news of Ink's escape wasn't known yet, it didn't seem like a big deal for now. But how long would that last, and how will everyone react to the knowledge Ink was now free to do who knows what? Only time would tell, though hopefully, Lustic's plan would be able to defeat Ink.