Chapter Four

(Content warning, LEMON 🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋 If you don't know what that is skip this chapter.)

After the meeting, Ink was arrested, put on trial, and sentenced to 100,000,000 years in prison after evidence of everything he did came to light. The files he kept about his "experiments" were the clincher though. He had created horrible AUs all to see what would happen. There were at least 40 abomination AUs as Error called them. Speaking of Error, the council named Error the true Hero of the multiverse. The bad guys were rebranded as the Dark Sanses. And the Balances were made public knowledge, and while not everyone was convinced at first. When all of the balance holders as well as Ink's own testimony was used. They all started to believe it, in one way or another. In UnderGray, Chara was visiting Lustic and was having a grand time teasing her sis about their upcoming date. Much to Lustic's embarrassment, though they were nice enough to help pick out an outfit. Only for Lustic to change it 80 times in the span of three days. 

As Lustic frantically tried on every outfit they owned, the Council renamed the Multiversal Congress. Were voting on if Fresh should go to the new AU and check to see if it did indeed house gods. Unsurprisingly, it passed with a majority vote. Fresh though, was to busy to check as they needed a new host. So for now while the motion did pass, it was on hold until Fresh found a new host. While Fresh hunted for a host, Lustic was confronted with their biggest challenge to date, the date. They chose a more revealing outfit then they originally thought of. Nothing to insane but definitely eye catching, and of course they had their Scarf. After thinking it over they formed their female Ecto body to fill it out more. The pink and blue Ecto mixing together making a tie dye. 

(Like this kind of but like see though? I don't know how to explain I'm sorry

(Like this kind of but like see though? I don't know how to explain I'm sorry.)

Looking at the clock it was around 10:35, around 25 minutes before their date. Bouncing to Muffet's they entered the Café and Muffet walked them to a private booth. Everyone in the Underground knew about the date, and Muffet wanted to make sure Lustic was as comfortable as possible. Especially knowing how shy they normally were, a fact Lustic would and did deny whole heartedly. But they had to admit it was much more relaxing in a private booth then at a table. As the clock ticked away in UnderGray, Fresh was in a Abomination AU looking for a host. As most of the Sanses in those AUs wanted to die anyway, Fresh could easily find a willing host. And while Fresh wouldn't kill them until a new host was needed, they could keep them in a dream. So they could be happy in the dream realm before they died. A morbid way to go, but a welcome one for these poor AU Sanses. Tick, tick, tick, time ticked away as Lustic waited. They hoped the outfit was okay, they worried Papyrus wouldn't like it. And they began to second guess this date, a lot. That was until, 11 on the dot, the ring-a-ling of the door caught her attention. Taking a quick peek, she was greeted by....