Chapter Six

As Lustic and Papyrus stepped into their first AU, they were greeted with the incredible sights of OuterTale. Looking into the vast sky seeing all the different galaxies and stars was indescribable. A slight blush of wonder and excitement came across Lustic's face. Gentle pinks and blues matching one of the near by nebulas. As they stared in awe at the beauty of the AU.

Lustic: "It's so beautiful."

Papyrus: "Yes it is, almost as beautiful as you."

Lustic's blush grew as she playfully punched Papyrus's arm, before leaning against him.

Lustic: "No fair, stop making my soul flutter randomly."

Papyrus chuckled a bit kissing her on the head gently.

Papyrus: "Call it payback for making me wait over 500 years for you."

Lustic blushed harder burying her face into Papyrus's chest, as she held him tightly.

Lustic: "I was scared, of a lot of things..."

Papyrus: "The Resets?"

Lustic: "Yea those too, but... It's hard to explain... I'm sorry for making you wait on me for so long. But at least I finally took a leap of faith."

Papyrus couldn't help himself, lifting her up so they were eye level. He moved back from the edge of the cliff and spun her a bit. Causing her to first be shocked and then to burst out laughing. It was a very cute moment, one that was being watched by Outer. Who was wondering who the strange duo was, until he realized. They Must be the new Creator and Destroyer, it was the only way to explain another Papyrus with a non Sans skeleton. Plus they were obviously mates, all the pieces fit. The question was, does he interrupt or stay put? No he had to explain everything that was going on in the multiverse. Walking up he went to get their attention and was shocked when the Papyrus summoned a Blaster scythe. It looked like Reaper's almost but it was glowing a deep orange. Noticing that the new comer wasn't a threat Papyrus unsummoned the scythe and apologized.

Outer: "No problem, so what are you're names?"

Papyrus: "Well I am the great Papyrus and this is my mate Lustic. We're new to the Multiverse."

Outer: "Yea I can tell, so you two are from that new AU. Your the creator and destroyer duo that Fresh told us about. Right, you probably wouldn't know this. But usually there's a Sans like myself in the AU. Usually we're the Judge and are the brother of the Au's Papyrus. But from what we heard, your AU doesn't have a Sans."

Lustic: "Nope and it's my dumb ass's fault for forgetting to make one!"

Papyrus: "Meaning I need a nickname if we are going to travel, though I wonder. Why doesn't our AU have a Sans was it?"

Outer: "Yea, and wouldn't she know? She's a creator God."

Papyrus: "Well we've just recently became gods. Something about prerequisites being met."

Lustic: "Yea it's been I don't know a week maybe? Since we became gods."

Papyrus: "Yes that sounds about right." 

Outer: "Huh, that's weird, that's about the same time we arrested Ink. I wonder if there's a connection between the two."

Stellar: "SANS! You Lazy Bones where are you?! Why are you not at your post?!"

Outer: "Over here Bro! Just chatting with some guests to our AU!"

Stellar hearing this, walked over to introduce himself. Which shocked Papyrus, seeing another him walk up.

Stellar: "Oh! Another Papyrus, that's rare. Hello other me, I'm this universe's Papyrus, please call me Stellar."

Papyrus: "Why cause we're out of this world?"

Papyrus's comment made Lustic and Sans laugh and Stellar groan loudly.

Stellar: "Your a Papyrus, why are you making puns?"

Papyrus: "I can't help it, if there's an opening I have to make the joke. I hope you can Punderstand."

Lustic and Outer started to laugh louder as Stellar walked away.

Papyrus: "Wait, before you leave take this."

Turning back around, Stellar was met with a large soft pretzel.

Stellar: "A pretzel? What's this for?"

Papyrus: "Cause your so bent out of shape."

Stellar's eye twitched as they took the pretzel and threw it into space as hard as they could with a yell. All the while Outer and Lustic were on the ground laughing their non existence asses off.

Lustic: "If -wheeze- if you're going to be like this, we should call you Punpyrus."

Punpyrus: "Y'know what, I love it, I'll take it. You can even call me Pun for short."

Stellar groaned louder and left in a hurry, a small secret smile on his face. After Outer finally calmed down he begin telling them everything that happened. Even going into the strange timing between Ink's arrest and their assentation to godhood. Which caught Lustic's attention more than Pun's seeing as she knew who Ink was.

Punpyrus: "So if there was another creator, than there's another destroyer. That's good, they can teach me about the job, and we can work in shifts."

Outer: "Man Error is gonna love to hear that, he's been over worked for so long thanks to Ink."

Lustic: "Sounds like he was a lot more than over worked to me."

Lustic's tone told you everything you needed to know, she was pissed about everything that had happened. Pun pulled her closer to help calm them down, which seemed to help a lot. Outer on the other hand, was glad she was mad at it. It meant she wouldn't be like Ink, a horrible lying monstrosity experimenting on universes for kicks. Or at least not making horrible AUs on purpose for the hell of it. Even if they made experimental AUs that was fine as long as she wasn't making shit like Help_Tale. Outer still had nightmares about that one, so much so they had to go to dream therapy with Dream and Nightmare. Something they set up after the truce, which helped a lot of people. But what Outer didn't count on was what Lustic said next. 

Lustic: "Looks like we gonna go, your Frisk was just possessed by a Player. We shouldn't stick around for a genocide run. Good luck Outer, see ya later."

And as soon as those words left their mouth, they opened a portal and left. Leaving Outer to feel confused, and afraid. Frisk got Possessed by something? They weren't the one who was responsible for the genocide runs?! They were telling him the truth this whole time... and he ignored them... Everyday he seemed to learn just how shit he was as a judge. And everyday he promised to do that much better as one. Looking back towards town, Outer sighed thinking he owed Frisk the biggest apology ever. But also he couldn't help but think, who this Player was. He knew about Chara, but Lustic didn't say Chara, she said a Player. Meaning two things, 1. it wasn't Chara and 2. there was more than one Player out there.