Beginning Notes

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Well, let me give you a little bit of background information before we start this beauty: Cryptomnesia began the day Against Planning had ended. We started Christmas break the day after. Hopefully, we did some stuff in that time, but currently, it's still the beginning day of writing! (Ended up writing Anteric insteaddd... hahaha..)

Anyways:

This is the third book of the Kaiidth series, which means that we're halfway through everything planned! And, mind you everything had been planned since around the middle of Stockholm's writing process.

Well, everything except this book. Cryptomnesia was thought of near the beginning of Against Planning when Lotus was like, "Yo, what if we wrote an Eret book?" And I (Apollo) was like, "Yo... That's a great idea!" Oversimplified and using terms that like-- terms that probably Poseidon would use, but it works.

Anywho, proper intro rightttt now: WELCOME TO CRYPTOMNESIA, A BOOK WRITTEN BY LOTUS AND THE SONDER SOCIETY!

Please check out Stockholm and Against Planning, the other books in the series!

The Kaiidth series, as you should know by now, is a series written by the Sonder Society and Lotus, who are close friends. They're practically inseparable anymore-- Do follow Lotus, cause she's awesome and we love her a bunch! (She doesn't currently have any content besides this series, but supporting her means more encouragement for us to keep writing cool stories like this!)

If Eret does fanfic readings eventually, we'll cry if this is found-- Hahahahahahahaaaa--

Also, slight TW in this book: graphic descriptions of torture (one chapter), self-harm scars.

Do remember that these are written by practical children who have barely experienced romantic relationships and are trying only to make these books to make others happy. We try our hardest to create something cheesy -- minus Lorn and Anteric, of course -- that everyone will love when they read it!

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔