Chapter 7:

I decide to stay a little while longer. I grab the book "Witches" and open it. The pages are ruff, but familiar. The first page is filled with content.

Spells, powers, kinds of witches, vampire spells, love spells, how to control your powers, how to help ghosts, connection spells, death spells, transportation spells, Quest Witches, and tons of more.

I flip straight to types of witches, hoping it says something about me. Water witches, spirit witches, earth witches, flower witches, weather Witches, Fairy Witches-,

What the fuck is Fairy witches? I decide to skip this section after a while, not finding anything about me.

I decided to pack my things up and head home.

"Have a good day," I hear women say. "You too," I add. As I walk out the door I smell the books, and the slight smell of coffee fades away.

............ Next day............

I'm sitting outside enjoying the view. The sun is so bright it could blind me, with the wind blowing just enough to create a perfect temperature. My feet dangling in the public swimming pool. No one is usually here at this time, so I get it all to myself. The light waves splashing and shining quietly but yet loud enough to hear. The pool always gets cleaned two hours before I usually get here which also means I get first dibs of the clean, beautiful pool.

Without hesitation I jump in, my body sinking underneath. Falling, deeper and deeper down. I sit at the bottom of the pool, my eyes wide open then closed. Peace surrounds me, as the waves splash above my head testing me.

My black bikini top sitting still, and loose. Tickling the back of my neck, but not enough to bother me.

"Swish, swish," the water feels comforting, safe. My eyes fall open as I hear somebody else's feet dip in the pool. I swim up, the sun glistening on my wet hair and body. My hands fall to my hair moving it back, as I reach the side I can stand on.

"Hey," I hear a familiar voice say. I look up to see Jackson. I can feel the heat on my skin as I blush to notice it's him, not because I like him but because I'm not used to people seeing me in a bikini. "Hey," I say back with a smile.

He splashes the warm water on me and smirks. "How's the water?" He says. I wipe the splashed water off my face, trying not to smile but I do anyways. I cup my hands with water and splash him back, harder than he splashed me. "You tell me," I say with a small giggle.

I watch as he licks his soft fragile lips, and grins. I watch as the water travels from his face, down his kneck, and travels down his abbs. I stopped myself as I notice him watching me, watching him.

"Like what you see?" he says laughing. "I-" I can't help but blush even more. Too embarrassed to respond, I sink myself back under the water and just sit there. I get caught off guard as a body jumps into the water grabbing my sides and pulling me up.

My body presses against his and he holds me close, our faces only an inch away from eachothers.

"Don't drown yourself," he says. "I wasn't," I say watching his eyes look at my lips and flicker back up to my eyes. We are still for a moment, as the water calmly surrounds us shifting us softly.

We're so close to each other I can see the drips of water on his face and lips. His breath gets heavier each minute. I can hear his heart beating, or maybe it's just mine. My hand shifts down his neck to his abbs, going down with a light touch. I don't even notice what I'm doing until he clears his throat.

His eyes glisten with the light, his hand on my cheek. His smile is still but tense. I watch as he leans in, his lips moving closer to mine.

Before our lips finally meet he grabs my hips and-