1| i could never love me again

"ok, I'm gonna do it." the brunette girl said to her best friend on facetime, "yes! do it Ollie you won't regret it, its everything you wanted to say to him, but this way you don't have to say it to his cheating face!" Charly exclaimed to her. "you're so right" *post* "ahhh I did it I can't believe it I just released my first song!", "I'm so proud of you Ol, but now you gotta post on insta so people know, I'll post too!" Olive couldn't keep the smile off of her face, instead of going dark for months on end having breakdown after breakdown, she chose to be productive, she chose to follow her dreams and write a song.

INSTAGRAM

@ollierosejames my first song, counting crimes out now on all devices and platforms!!! I'm so proud of myself for finally doing this and following my dreams, hope y'all love it as much as I do!

                     Liked by kitkaterina, joshrichards, and  2,368,590 others 

@user1 its amazing my new favourite!

    @ollierosejames  thank you so much!

@user6 meh

@joshrichards  so proud of you ol!

    @ollierosejames thanks lil joshy 

 @joshrichards liked this comment

@parishilton that's hot

       @ollierosejames liked this comment

@user95 I've heard better

@user53  I still prefer Georgia @therealgeorgiasparks

        @therealgeorgiasparks liked this comment

@therealgeorgiasparks  🤩

@charlyjordan  love you so much liv this is amazing!!

        @ollierosejames I love you more jordy

@kitkaterina Proud of you kid, you did a good job 💚

        @ollierosejames miss you kitkat you should call me 💚

        @kitkaterina will do now 💚

@vinniehacker congrats olive!

         @therealgeorgiasparks liked this comment

...

@charlyjordan  my best friend released a song today

Liked by bffspod, charlidamelio, and 1,549,293 others

tagged: @ollierosejames

@ollierosejames I love you a latte ☕️

         @charlyjordan no, you owe me a latte but I love you too!

@charlidamelio the song rocks livi and so do you!

        @ollierosejames I mean if the queen of tiktok approves I guess it's alright

         @charlidamelio liked this comment

@user72  anyone else notice @therealgeorgiasparks got cropped

          @user43 me! 

    @ therealgeorgiasparks and 23,705 others liked this comment

REAL LIFE   

olive felt like crying looking at all the comments from her friends, family and fans supporting her new song, that was until her sister, Katerina called. "hey kitkat! i didn't actually think you would call." olive said whilst answering the phone. "I would never fall through on a promise ol, especially with you. but um your song is amazing!!!" her sister responded. "its crazy i can't believe it got so much suppo-" she stopped "what? what is it ollie? are you okay?" "yeah, um i'm fine, uh vinnie commented" olive didn't know what to say. "oh, just leave it, if he asks just say you didn't see it and thank him" "yeah uh I'm sure your right, it probably means nothing." "ok well, i'm proud of you olive, but i gotta go, love you!" Kat said. "Yeah love you!" Olive responded. She was so shaken up from Vinnie's comment she didn't even notice her phone was ringing. "Shit" it was a no caller id so weird, the only reason she hit accept was incase it was about a brand. 

"Hello?" she questioned

"Olive is that you?" a familar voice sounded through the phone

"Vinnie?"

"Yeah uh it's me, we need to talk"

Authors notes

hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter it would have been longer but social media parts take so long to write ugh, the song lyrics will be in the next chapter with a vinnie pov!! ikr so cray cray. anyway let me know your thoughts (only if you want obvi). I'm just gonna snap my hoes back and then write chapter 2.