5| we could never be friends

WARNING THIS CHAPTER IS RIDICULOUSLY LONG LIKE 2500 WORDS!

December 31st, 2019

"Why do i have to go though?" Olive whined, "Because, you told me if I went to that hype house meet up that you would go to any party of my choice, and this is my choice" her friend replied. "Georgia seriously, it's a sway house new years eve party, what could be exciting about it, getting shitfaced and hooking up with a fuckboy?" her eyes rolled whilst she said it "sounds like a pretty good time to me." Georgia chuckled "ughhh fine i'll go, but what do i wear?" "oh please liv you know i've got an outfit for you!" Georgia's face lit up.

Olive's outfit for the party:

Time jump to party

 As Olive and Georgia entered the sway house heads turned, eyes widened almost everyone there checking them out, well most of their attention going towards Olive but Georgia still got some looks. Georgia struts off, most likely to find her man of the night, ignoring the looks Olive continues her journey inside, until she's stopped by a familiar voice. "Ollie! My favourite girl, sheesh don't you look hot" her good friend Bryce says, "thanks Hall, you're not too bad yourself, your party's kinda shit though" Olive laughed at her friend. "Oh please you got here, why don't you come say hi to the boys, I've got a few friends I think you'll like" Bryce looks at her with his guilt ridden smile, "you know what fuck it let's go, I haven't seen Josh in a while"  and now Bryce is really smiling, "thats the spirit, lets go m'lady!" Olive giggles.

Vinnie's POV

This party is shit, shitty beer, people making tiktoks everywhere I turn and I can't make conversation with any girl with out her fluttering her eyelashes at me, but now of course I'm stuck here till midnight at least because I'm the idiot that decided to come to my friends new years eve party. "So Vinnie you finally gonna ditch Seattle for good and come to LA?" my good buddy Josh asks me, I think about my answer, I mean of course I'm eventually gonna end up in LA it's just when will I grow a pair and tell my mom that instead of college I'm moving to LA to be an influencer she'll be so 'proud'. "Yeah man not sure I'm doing online school right now, and graduating early in March so probably a bit after that" I reply to Josh "Yeah thats chill" he says taking a sip from his red solo cup. "YO BITCHES LOOK WHO I FOUND!" I'm pretty sure the whole party just heard Bryce, I hear a bunch of scattered "oh shit's" and "hey dude's" who is this guy and why does everyone care so much that he's here? "Vinnie, this is my really good friend Ollie I wanted you to meet" Josh explains I look up from my cup expecting to see some basic douchebag Josh is friends with, instead I'm met with the most gorgeous eyes I've ever seen, my eyes scatter her whole face and oh my god she's beautiful, her flawless skin, her long brown hair cascading down her shoulders, "Hey" even her voice is beautiful, oh shit she's talking to me "Hey, I'm Vinnie" I hold out my hand to shake hers, "Olive, but everyone kinda has their own nickname for me" she chuckles, Olive that makes more sense, "so not ollie? that makes a bit more sense" she laughs, I love her laugh it's like a melody, "You thought I was a guy didn't you"  I look down, "Don't stress everyone does, kind of a reoccurrence when all your friends call you Ollie, Ol or Oliver" well now I don't feel as bad, wait "Oliver?" I ask "Well my full name is Olive Rose James, so to shorten it on usernames I stuff I just put Olive R James, so people think my name is Oliver James" she laughs, God I seriously love that laugh. I'm so involved in the conversation I didn't even notice everyone else has left, and I don't think Olive has either. "Wanna sit?" she asks, I'm glad I'm not the only one that wants to keep talking.