11| hey siri, how do i make a collage?

Vinnie's POV

God how am i supposed to get started on this list when i can't even make a collage i told Olive i would have this list done by Saturday, its Thursday night, there's no way that's happening, good thing there's no time limit, however, my ego is gonna take a rough hit from her mockery. What do you even include in a collage, you know what siri will know. "Hey siri, how do i make a collage?" i ask the phone "here are some websites i found for making it into college" oh my god this is no help, I'm gonna have to do what I've been putting off, I have to ask the girls. 

I take my printed list from Olive that I have yet to show anyone to Mia's room knowing Kovur and Nai will most likely be in there, I knock on the door and enter after hearing a small "come in!" as i predicted i am met with the eyes of Kovur, Mia and Nailea, "Hey guys" i say in my friendliest tone. "Uh hey Vinnie, what are you doing in here?" Kovur asks me, "well, about that, i need your guys help" i smile "with what?" they ask "this" i say lifting up the piece of paper walking closer to hand it to them so they can get a better look at the list. "Olive? she's taking your sorry ass back?" Nailea asks causing the other girls to giggle, "well that is if i can get this list done, anyway i need your help with the first one, so can you help a guy out?" i ask smiling wider than i ever have. "yeah we can help you" mia answers for the three of them. "perfect, where do we start?" i ask, "you're going to need some photo of course" "and glitter!" "need stickers!!" "don't forget the coloured paper!" they all start firing off requests, "so we're gonna need to make a trip to michaels?" i ask to which they all respond with a laugh.

Olive's POV

"So wait let me get this right, vinnie hacker asked you to take him back so you gave him a list of tasks that he has to complete before you go out with him?" charly asks me "yeah that's about right" i respond whilst pushing the cart around the aisles of michael's craft store. "dang, he's whipped, do we need googly eyes?" she asks, "i mean it couldn't hurt just put them in the cart" i shrug in response. "so what is all of this for again, i must have missed the memo?" she asks curiously, "just some album cover ideas, seeing if anything strikes my creativity, might write a song, make a cover, come up with a title all possible thing, although the last two are tasks for vinnie" i smile at her. we turn the cart up the collages and posters aisle only to be met with the back of someone with rather familiar curly blonde hair. I'm not entirely sure it is him, until i recognise the girls he's with, Mia, Kouvr and Nailea.

"hey vin" i smile, "he turns around grinning at me, "hey ollie, we're just picking up some supplies for a craft we're doing" he smirks making me chuckle, "oh alright, but i think i should let you know the craft should be pink i hear it's many peoples new favourite colour." i wink at him, "that's a great idea Ollie we will definitely keep that in mind." Nai says laughing. "anyway we better get going you know crafts to finish, or start either or" Kovur says pushing the group down the aisle, "see you soon Vinnie" i wave, "bye Olive, i love you" he blows me a kiss giving me butterflies, god the control he has over me, but i know i won't be able to trust him until i get the explanation i need.

Vinnie's POV

"oh my god, guys it's perfect thank you for your help, but i need one more thing" i said with pleading eyes directed at the girls, "what now?" they ask "can you help me drop it off, charly told me she took Ollie out for lunch which means we have the perfect time to leave it as a surprise!" i say excitedly, "oh vinnie you're hopelessly in love with this girl" mia chuckles "but yeah we can help you... again". we all laugh exiting the room collage in hand.

Olive's POV

"thanks for lunch charls i had a great time" i smile entering my room "AHHH OMG!" i yell shocked by the large amount of pink now in my bedroom, Charly runs in "oh god, i didn't think he could actually do it, that this is fucking huge." she laughs, it really was huge though i walk closer to get a better look, wow he really put a lot of work into this even with the girls help i can tell what parts vinnie did, the quotes, the photos, the stickers i roll my eyes, God please let him have a good explanation I don't think i can have my heart broken again.

THE COLLAGE

iMESSAGES

Vinnie Hacker

thank u for the collage its amazing, i wonder how you knew

my favourite colour was pink? 🧐

a gorgeous little bird told me 😉

i will not be done by saturday, i apologise for my cockiness

i had a feeling, better get started on number 2, i'm really 

excited for this one 

oh i bet you are, did i ever tell you i won my 4th grade

poetry competition?

no you didn't, now i'm really excited 

good 😘

Author's notes

god i love them, how are y'all liking the book, this is the fifth chapter today woohoo, most likely will be a sixth i just love this plot. anywho have a good morning,day,afternoon or night        lovelies <3