17| sleepover?

Olive's POV

It's been a day since Vinnie made his confession and explanation, there's still a lot of questions on my mind that I should have asked him 'why did you still hook up with Georgia even after the whole thing?'  or 'why couldn't you just talk to me?' all things I wanted and needed to know, but he was coming over any minute now so it gave her a chance to ask these questions. "DING, DING" I heard my doorbell ring, standing up to go answer the door hoping it would be Vinnie, and it was, "hey beautiful" he smiled at me holding flower and a gift bag. "hey come in" I smiled at him, we walked in closing the door behind me, "so what do I wear for this occasion" I laugh, we walk into my closet, "hmmm, these and these" he says handing me my lounge wear, "you're sure?" I ask confused, "yeah, I mean we're not going anywhere." he shrugs leaving the room allowing me to get changed.

"So... you said we're not going anywhere, does that mean that we're having... a sleepover?" I ask giggling, "I mean that wasn't part of the itinerary but it can be" he winks at me, "we'll see how it goes" I smile at him, "so tell me what are the plans for this evening?" I ask, "well I've brought some things for you" he says reaching into the gift bag pulling out all three high school musicals, making me laugh "you told me you have never seen a high school musical film, so we're going to watch all of them tonight, I already ordered chinese food, and yes I got your favourite, lemon chicken" he grins at me, pulling me in as he turns the first movie on.

"Wait so does Sharpay want to get with Troy and break up him and Gabriella?" I ask Vinnie confused about what's going on in the second film, "Yes she's using him needing to get into college as leverage to dump Gabriella" he responds, "That's ironic" I say in a whisper. "Hmm?" he asks, "it's just I love Sharpay, but she's doing to Troy what Georgia did to you just in a more disney channel kids friendly version" I shrug, "I never thought about that, I am sorry Olive" I says softly, pulling me closer, "yeah I know you are, I forgave you remember?" I chuckle. We go back to silence just enjoying each other's company, but i can't let the feeling go untalked about, I need to ask him, "Hey Vin, can I ask you something?" I whisper, "Yeah of course" he turns to face me, "Why did you keep hanging out and hooking up with Georgia after the whole thing?" I ask and he goes quiet, the silence is killing me. "I'm going to be honest, I'm not sure, maybe just because I was so mad you broke up with me, even though I deserved it, I just wanted to make you mad and jealous, because I was a douchebag and if this where you kick me out right now that's it, but I did hope that me hooking up with Georgia would let me get the video and get rid of it, and come back to you being this "knight in shining armor, coming to claim my princess" and we could get back together, but that really didn't go as planned, did it?" he laughs, making me laugh, "I need to be honest with you, when we were fighting, I got drunk one night and got flirty with Josh, but he stopped me before anything happened, knowing we were together, but after we broke up, he and I hooked up when we went skiing a couple of months ago" I felt good about being honest but scared for his reaction, "Liv, it's okay" he looks at me, "As bad as you may think what you did is, nothing will ever compare to what I did to you, okay?" he turns to me, "look at me Olive, you are the kindest, most forgiving person I know and I know how guilty you would have felt about that even though you don't need to, I do not deserve you and you are way too good for me, yet you still took my sorry fuckboy ass back, so do not ever feel guilty about what you did" he caresses my cheek with his soft hand, "okay" I smile at him, "good, now come here," he says to me arms open for me to fall into for comfort, this is my happiness, he is my happiness.

Author's note

okay..... ik i said i wouldn't do anymore chapters today i felt like there were so many parts that I couldn't just leave until tomorrow and needed to write while they were still fresh in my mind so I hope you enjoyed and that this answered any questions you had let me know what you're wanting to see because I don't know whether to end the story in a couple of chapters or start drama and if so what drama would you like?? anyway leave a comment have a good day/night bye lovelies <3