6| Clark James?

March 31st, 2022

ALIVE. Release Party

"Livi I'm so proud of you babes, and this party is killer!" Charli said to Olive, "What? you're proud of me? You're the one who has like 100 million tiktok followers!" Olive shouted back to her friend. "Oh stop it! Let's go get drinks, only 15 more minutes until your first album is out!" the girls giggled running hand in hand towards the bar. 

"I'll get a lemon, lime bitters please" Charli asked the bartender, he nodded and turned towards Olive "Um, I just get a sprite please" he nodded again. "I'm just gonna go make sure Nessa and Jaden haven't clashed with Josh and Mads, be right back." Charli said as she ran off. "No alcohol for you tonight" an unfamiliar voice said as Olive was handed her drink, "I mean I would but I don' think he would serve an 18 year old." she giggled in response turning to the stranger, his gorgeous electric green eyes sending sparks up her spine. "Uh see thats why you gotta get one of these" he chuckles handing her his fake id. "Clark James? I don't think you could pass as 22" she smirked "Hey! Don't hate on Clark, he gets all the ladies." he responded "Lukas, Lukas King" he introduced himself holding out his hand to shake hers "Olive, Olive James" she shakes his hand. His eyes widen "Oh so you're the guest of honour Miss James?" "I mean I guess you could say that" she sipped her drink. "OLLIE! Here you are we've all been looking for you, the album drops in 2 minutes lets go!" Her sister Kat yells while dragging her away. "See you around Lukas, Lukas King." she winks "you too Olive, Olive James." he smirks.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5!" everyone shouted in a circle around Olive counting down the seconds until her album dropped, "3, 2, 1!!!" everyone cheered "SPEECH!" someone yelled, Olive giggled walking up to the mic. "Hey everyone! I just wanted to say thank you all for coming out tonight and supporting my first of hopefully many albums, I hope you love ALIVE. as much as I do! Have a great night guys!" Olive said smiling at her friends and family watching her in awe, however, she couldn't ignore the ping in her heart about how he should be there like she always dreamed and they always talked about in their car karaoke trips, him teasing her about how amazing her voice is.

INSTAGRAM

@ollierosejames ALIVE

@ollierosejames ALIVE. out now on all platforms, thank you all for your love and support, these are just a couple pics from the release party!! <3

Liked by kitkaterina and 5,234,694 others

@user41 ahhhhh backstabber is so good, but like who is it about???!

@ charlyjordan wish i could have been there you're truly amazing olive!!!!

       ^ @ ollierosejames love you charly you're my fave 

@ user32 i completely forgot she was bi until i heard boyfriend, new fave song

@ kitkaterina amazing, amazing, amazing!

@ user91 bad idea! yeah it was a bad idea calling you up  @vinniehacker !

 @vinniehacker congrats liv I'm glad you finally followed your dreams

        ^ @user34 someone missed the memo

        ^ @user57 he's just being mature leave him be

        ^ @user39 we don't know what caused the breakup so we should just leave it

Authors Note's 

hey y'all i feel like shit because i was too lazy to update this book, no excuses just didn't have the effort and not entirely sure if people are actually reading it so like lmk, anywho short chapter before i have to go to work, i will be linking all the songs of ALIVE. in the next chapter so like enjoy <3