006: Lovesick fool

You're going to do what you've always done.

━━━━━━━━

It wasn't long before Wooyoung flattered his eyes open to see a worrying figure staring right back at him.

He was grateful for that. Having someone that took care of him when he wasn't okay. He was glad Yeosang and Yunho were there to help him get back on his feet.

Wooyoung didn't say anything at first. He only stared down at Yeosang's blanket to clear his mind.

Not that Yeosang knew this-but he heard their entire conversation. He was going to die because of Seonghwa's consequences.

You would think he would be livid. He was paying for something that was out of his reach. He didn't know what was in that bottle and it didn't help his teeny tiny heart one bit that moment.

Love got him in this situation. Now, it's going to get him out.

He wasn't mad, he never got mad easily. He found himself starting to dig a hole and hoping he goes to wonderland.

Loving Park Seonghwa took a turn of events for him-even costing his own life.

Who knew love could be so deadly?

Even if he was going to die, he was thankful to experience love at first sight with his best friend.

"Wooyoung," Yeosang called out, grabbing his hand. He felt it tremble as he tightens his grip.

He matched his eyes. They were unreadable. He didn't have a thought that Yeosang's eyes could be so dark.

"I know, Yeo," Wooyoung says. "I heard everything."

Yeosang pulls back. "You know what you have to do, right?"

"It's impossible," Wooyoung announces, flipping his hair to the side. "I'm going to die at this rate."

"No, you aren't." Yeosang firmly stops him. "You're going to do what you've always done."

"And what's that?"

"Being in love with Seonghwa but there's only one thing that's going to change," Yeosang affirms. Wooyoung rides his brows in confusion.

"To your best ability, you are going to tell Seonghwa how you feel about him."

"Absolutely not." Wooyoung dismisses. "No way in hell I'm telling Seonghwa that I like him."