007: Emotions

He was falling for him again even more than he expected.

━━━━━━━━

Wooyoung wanderers why the notorious Park Seonghwa was crying out in the pouring rain.

He didn't ask or question-he let Seonghwa cry it out on his shoulder, hovering the umbrella to cover the both of them.

He knew Seonghwa was upset. He always made it rain when he was. Wooyoung found it strange that strong emotions could conquer such big rainfall.

Wooyoung wants to know. This time he promises himself he won't overstep his boundaries and let Seonghwa mourn whatever he's lost.

He didn't want to push Seonghwa into telling him what happens. Whatever it was-it hurt him badly.

Wooyoung soft taps his back, not sure how to comfort him. He looks up at the rain that was coming down heavier.

The umbrella wasn't going to hold any much longer. He had to somewhat persuade Seonghwa to find shelter.

He gives Seonghwa a light smile and rubs his back, he proceeds to get down on one leg to look at him clearly.

There he saw Seonghwa's addictive eyes were puffy and teary. He heard him try to hide his little sniffles.

Wooyoung wipes his eyes. "Let's get out of the rain, hm?"

Seonghwa opens his eyes, staring right into Wooyoung's orbs. Seonghwa was memorize that he never noticed how beautiful Wooyoung's eyes were.

Wooyoung couldn't drop his smile when admiring how beautiful Seonghwa looked even with red-covered eyes. He knew Seonghwa needed comfort and that's what he was going to give him.

He complies with Wooyoung's request. In which relief runs all over Wooyoung.

He leads out his hand to Seonghwa who takes it instantly and holds it close to him. Wooyoung couldn't help but plaster a bigger smile at his sudden cuteness.

He loved it when Seonghwa was clingy-it didn't happen often but when it did, he remembered to enjoy every moment of it.

He guides Seonghwa through the storm- he felt lighter as he did so. His heartfelt at ease, comfortable even.

For once, he didn't have to think about dying or the potion. He finally got Seonghwa to hold his hand without verbally asking him to.

That was enough for Wooyoung.

And if he knew, it was enough for Seonghwa too even if he didn't show it.

Hand in hand, the two walk through the flooded village. Wooyoung made up his mind to bring Seonghwa's to his place until the rain calms down.

Or until he calms down.

Wooyoung lived in town. It wasn't long before the two of them were soaked by the time they stepped into Wooyoung's home.